Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img1253vn.jpg

THEY'LL NEVER SEE IT COMING!!

Just won one off Ebay for $320 shipped, hopefully that's a decent price for what this collectible is worth now.

Er, whoops, I meant the T2 T-800, not the T1000, posted this on the wrong thread, haha, my bad. Still could get the T1000 at a much cheaper price.

Phew. I'm glad, I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news so didn't post. Obviously you know 320 for a T-1000 wouldn't be a good price. Not that the figure isn't ___king brilliant but for whatever reason it just hasn't built up much value.

Phew. I'm glad, I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news so didn't post. Obviously you know 320 for a T-1000 wouldn't be a good price. Not that the figure isn't ___king brilliant but for whatever reason it just hasn't built up much value.

I suppose its because the T-1000 would make a pretty crappy stand-alone figure whereas anyone might want some Terminator memorabilia which will always end up as some form of Arnold (or an endo...).

Yea, still can find a T1000 for a decent price, I spent too much the last two months, but it is definitely on my list to get soon.

Get it. This is one of the best figures released by hot toys and is essentially a dx without the PERS. it's still reasonably 'cheap' as well

Very impressivbe figure, wasnt going to get one at first but got him as part of a deal aliong with the T2 Arnold. It comes with a ton of stuff, far more than any other HT I own. I also picked up the "donut head" from the T1000 as Sara Conner figure, in my opinion THATS the head to display him with as I doubt I'll ever use that weird split face.

Back