Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
liquidman_01.jpg

t800_sneaks_t1000.jpg

4visions_part1.jpg

4visions_part2.jpg

freezer.jpg

Last edited:
The T-1000 is seriously one of the most fun and best value for money figures you could buy. And just about a match for T1 Arnie as a villain.

Just purchased this for about $180 MISB on eBay. Surprised there is enough for 2 figs. Which body would you recommend, and does anyone know a good 1/6 scale police bike?

I have skimmed a lot of pages but not all...yet.

From what I see in the gear we get, the only thing that's really needed to make two T100's from the set is a spare body and white t shirt ?. As the heads are with necks a small low to the shoulders connection is needed.
I saw that the split head can fit in the biker helmet so that's fine enough for me. Might even try to put some skin tones of the silver nose areas to make it seem a little better.

Is the police uniform shirt baggy at all around the tine arms ?. I was thinking of wrapping the for arms in tape to bulk them up to help the hands.

And finally, is the GI JOE police bike the only one good enough for him ?. Cant afford the silly priced £100+ jobs. I have hope to see a bike in a charity shop or car boot sale but would be nice if there is a good alternative that still cheap online.

The split-head looks bad in the helmet, I say. If you don't want to use the normal head, I think it would make more sense just to find a cheap, similar-looking headsculpt rather than try to seal the head split.

The shirt is very tight around the wrist.

To make a second figure, you can just get a second body and zip the motorcycle jacket up a bit more than you might normally. To me, that's not noticeable, I think that works well enough. If you wanted to complete the look though, you'd need not just a white shirt but also a blue button-up shirt (and I've been checking eBay, hoping to pick these up, but unfortunately all up they seem to go for at least $40 - 50). As well, for that look he should be wearing the belt with holster...

I bought two boxes and an extra body and made three figures out of that. One motorcycle cop who lacks the white shirt and blue shirt, one complete finger-wagging look, and one complete elevator-scene look.

EDIT: For second body, I bought the figure with the long-hair (the one people say is Gambit from Wolverine). I can't remember the number for that or what alternatives are available for this figure, I'm sure someone else will comment and tell you the right answer though.

Last edited:
I was just thinking using the split head as a temporary place holder until I can get a cheap original.

Shame about the shirt, may try to keep his arms near his body to try to mask the implied size. Any techniques that works for others ?.

As for the body, as I understand the heads need THIS sort of neck connection ?. Will try to pick up a cheap body. ATM I am just going to a basics budget look for the Police Biker look, he will be put at the back of a shelf. Then just be on the lookout for the proper parts casually but still at a reasonable cost.

I do have a spare uniform shirt on the way as I was contemplating a open biker jacket look. White shirt, for now I may butcher a old shirt on mine and make a faux collar to give the impression of a full shirt for him.

I haven't seen the move in a while (blasphemy) but is the holster and equipment belt needed for both/all versions of him ?. If so are there any cheap look alike's that will do the job ?.

I would put the move on tonight but I am on a strict schedule of first watching the Alien movies then Die Hard. It will be about a week before the Terminators get into the schedule...lol.

Deepest apologies if all these little questions have been answered before. Its just a little hard to read through 114 pages. Another need for each figure to have a FAQ ! :)

I only bought T2 T800 about a month ago at .....£300 :(.

Hot Toys narrow Shoulder body with the DID/Dragon neck adapter. The T1000 doesn't wear the Holster and gun after he's defrosted in the Steel mill, donut head T1000, but does have the MotorCop pants and boots on.

I just recently bought one from another forum member. I'm just waiting for its arrival. Worth the money. T-800 and T-1000 are the only cybernetic organisms in the Terminator franchise I ever cared for.

Back