Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Unboxing and review. I point out some of the issues like the pen, and the hands
<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Tty1Imv8Vkc?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Tty1Imv8Vkc?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

Nice review dino. Mine's arriving on Monday \o/ I hope I have a spare left gun hand if mine doesn't fit as nice :S

I doubt the figure was £150, That's like $238 USD (seems like a bit of a rip-off)

Nice review dino. Mine's arriving on Monday \o/ I hope I have a spare left gun hand if mine doesn't fit as nice :S

I doubt the figure was £150, That's like $238 USD (seems like a bit of a rip-off)

£150 is about right for hot toys in the uk,we get ripped off on everything :rotfl At least we have the nhs

Aye we pay a ton more than u guys over the pond :peace

DinoLast thats an awesome review, and im glad OSB has em now and hopefully i'll get mine next week :yess:

Also the "relaxed" hands are not in a vary relaxed position. Maybe its my carpel tunnel but when my hands are relaxed they are closer to pistol grip then what they have. All HT's relaxed hands look like they are digging for clams. There big enough too.

The only good relaxed hands I've ever seen from HT are the ones that come with the T-1000, I don't get who they think ever holds their hands like their standard relaxed hands.

34eb3p4.jpg

Fantastic pics mate :yess:

:exactly:

Im looking forward to seeing that UPS van with a box from OSB :wink1: your a star and i cant thank you enough for 1/6 collectors in the UK.
Ugh if it's a weekday it gets delivered next week chances are I won't be in to accept it. What do UPS do in the event of an attempted delivery?

Ugh if it's a weekday it gets delivered next week chances are I won't be in to accept it. What do UPS do in the event of an attempted delivery?

Im not sure tbh m8, i think you can get it redelivered or they will leave a note and say when they will try again. If you have neighbours they might sign for it.

Back