Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
035-1.jpg

036-1.jpg

037-1.jpg

038.jpg

023-1.jpg

045-1.jpg

038.jpg

I can see why you really want the BD T-800, nice series a-dev! hope to see it continue.

uploadthese9.jpg

Nice, I've been having a _____ of a time getting the donut head close enough to my camera where I'm happy with that and be able to focus on something through the hole.

Great set of photo's there a-dev.

I got mine the other day. It is a fantastic likeness.

T-800 looks incredible in this pic. I just can't get the paperclip trick to work that effectively on the collar to bring the two sides of the coat so close together.

I see you've put together your other ones. Looking good. My apologies, I didn't see your pics when I started posting mine and they've gotten buried too quickly.

Not a bad job at all a-dev, poses are literally perfect there buddy.

I can see why you really want the BD T-800, nice series a-dev! hope to see it continue.

Thanks guys, it was mainly the poses I was trying to get right. Lighting and backdrop are certainly not my strong point.

uploadthese9.jpg

Nice, I've been having a _____ of a time getting the donut head close enough to my camera where I'm happy with that and be able to focus on something through the hole.

Thanks Maulfan, looking forward to your REAL photos of these scenes! Its not a perfect passage through the donut head to see Sarah but that was the best I could get. I'd have preferred if the T-1000s head could have stayed in focus aswell.

^
My God, that's just awesome.

Thanks. I'm fond of the healing bullet wounds shots, not so much for the quality of the pics but just the idea of using the smaller bullet squibs as the 'shrinking' holes.

Awesome stuff there, A-Dev and DiFab.
I´m away for 3 hrs and there´s a onslaught of pics.
Can´t wait to get mine.

T-800 looks incredible in this pic. I just can't get the paperclip trick to work that effectively on the collar to bring the two sides of the coat so close together.

What exactly is your problem on there, buddy?

Your welcome, mate.
Hm, well do you only have those normal twisty ties from the clamshell packages of the 6" figs, or those that hold close the bread package when it´s fresh from the backery?
Strange question maybe, but I ask since I know what you mean.
I tried several clips and I started to keep many wires, those twisty ties and paperclips in a little bag and what helped for the collar was a wire where I don´t even know where I got it from.
It´s about a MM thick and holds perfect.
It´s even still bendable when I want it more open or even closed further, see?
03102010209.jpg

Another great example there Endo, looks fantastic. I'm not satisified with mine, the arc of the collar is still too wide, not as bad as 'straight-outta-box' but definitely not as tight as yours and Marfmasters. I'm gonna have to try this again.

Back