Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so happy to hear like a-dev my prayer to the God is true again 2 for 2 can't wait Endo, enjoy!

I don´t believe in prayers, quiggle, only in logic...but thx for the effort, mate.

And to all fellas who didn´t get him goodluck for the next days and when he´s arrived:

Bottoms up, mates.

518008.jpg

I have finally had a chance to sit a chill with this guy and i'm loving it. So many posing options!!

Not the biggest deal but it would've been cool to have gotten the piece of metal John throughs out the window of the cop car.

Would've preferred that to the pen. :)

Btw, where do folks put the pen?

I order two T-1000, I take one complete and for the other one just I need the Cop shirt, the T-shirt (white), Cop belt, stand and body and after that I sell the rest from the figure, let me know if someone need all the parts include the box.:)

Last edited:
<big>masssssssssssssive hands!!!!!?!?!?!!?!?<big>

Dude it was pointed out already that his hands are the same size as every other hot toys hand(but the running hands are a little long) its just the fit of his clothes that give us the impression his hands are larger then they actually are.

..but that basic hot toys hand is slightly over sized anyway.

I order two T-1000 for one just I need the Cop shirt, the T-shirt (white), Cop belt, stand and body and after that I sell the rest from the figure, let me know if someone need all the parts include the box.:)

You'll have a spare blue shirt? I'm needing one.

His hands are the same size as every other hot toys figures hands!:gah: ..don't make me dig up that hands comparison pic!

His hands are the same size as every other hot toys figures hands!:gah: ..don't make me dig up that hands comparison pic!

Correct, the problme is, the forearms are the Slim TT forearms, and the standard hands are too large relative to that, and because the sleeves are pretty much skin tight at the wrist and thin cloth, there's no gain. The hands aren't too big for the figure, at least any more than any HT hands are for their figures, but, when your attention focuses on the hands, they look oversized against the wrist because they are. Most people probably figure the forearms are the Narrow's and if the hands were that much bigger than a Narrow's wrist, by comparison, you would perceive them as larger than normal.

Alteregocomics says there due to arrive on oct 4... anyone here know for sure? I want to move my orders form BBTS over to there if they are really getting them so soon...

Correct, the problme is, the forearms are the Slim TT forearms, and the standard hands are too large relative to that, and because the sleeves are pretty much skin tight at the wrist and thin cloth, there's no gain. The hands aren't too big for the figure, at least any more than any HT hands are for their figures, but, when your attention focuses on the hands, they look oversized against the wrist because they are. Most people probably figure the forearms are the Narrow's and if the hands were that much bigger than a Narrow's wrist, by comparison, you would perceive them as larger than normal.

They are indeed .....there's almost no space for for the hook hands with the larger narrow TT forearms

Last edited:

Also the "relaxed" hands are not in a vary relaxed position. Maybe its my carpel tunnel but when my hands are relaxed they are closer to pistol grip then what they have. All HT's relaxed hands look like they are digging for clams. There big enough too.

Back