Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alteregocomics says there due to arrive on oct 4... anyone here know for sure? I want to move my orders form BBTS over to there if they are really getting them so soon...

They said, earlier this week theyd be arriving in 5-7 Business days. So I am hoping that we will get shipping notices this monday!

That means arrival thurs?!

Still resisting buying 1 more. DAMN YOU A-DEV!

IMG_7071.jpg

Is that the same as this, (but this is not HD),:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Flip-Video-Camcorder-Generation-Memory/dp/B0029U298U/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1285595775&sr=1-3

As I need a new one for my reviews and was leaning towards this.

Sorry mate I missed your question
No it's not that one
It's the one in the link
Like most of the lower priced HD Camcorders you get a better picture if you have natural lighting
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Flip-Mino-...1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1286037974&sr=1-1

Tell me about it!
a-dev, im very jealous and im kind of wanting to get 3 now.

Just trying to tell myself, 2 is enough and I can swap out the heads and hands . . .

Just trying to tell myself, 2 is enough and I can swap out the heads and hands . . .

AWESOME pics by the way!

So I'm trying to get the flashlight to fit into the loop on the belt and having a hell of a time....anyone have any tips?

wow amazing work. <3 it!

So is it possibly to split the head? By heading it up or something? Or is it pliable?

Dear god, Sean.
You did i again.
Just stunning, really.
And great review, Dinolast.
Pity you don´t have a real firing hand, there could be something worse, right?
Cheers to both of you...

Thanks gang.

Yeah man how the hell did you do that headsculpt???

It's the split head from the Sideshow 1/6 mini bust T-1000. I was able to get the neck posted to rest in the open neck area of the TT body and just slide up the white t-shirt a bit to cover the gap. I'm sure a talented customizer who has the bust could cast the head and rework the neck to adapt it to connect to a TT body.

These are obviously lame pics compared to MaulFan's, but here's my contribution. Hopefully they can give some people an "in hand" feel for this amazing figure.

IMG_2933.jpg

IMG_2931.jpg

IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2925.jpg

Back