Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! That's fantastic! great job man!!! :goodpost:
i'm in love with the T-1000 (but mine will ships only on 27th sept :impatient: )
Thank you!

Thanks. :D

I have added a small piece of the wire to the shirt collar to enable easier futzing, (excuse the motion blur!):

100_5728.jpg

..and here he is on the shelf. :D

100_5727.jpg

Thanks. :D

I have added a small piece of the wire to the shirt collar to enable easier futzing, (excuse the motion blur!):

100_5728.jpg

..and here he is on the shelf. :D

100_5727.jpg

Awesome awesome shelf buddy!!!

That collar does look nice and crisp on the T1000 will have to do the same thanks bud :clap

Cheers Teddy. :)

Yes Calcifer. The 'paperclip trick' is to feed a paperclip/piece of wire around underneath the leather jacket collar for the T800. To help it stay closed around the chest more. :)

I always buy him and he allways its on time... dont worry he will ship you very soon.... its a great seller bro. :hi5:

mine should be in my house tomorrow .. I cross my fingers :rotfl

I wish you best of luck too, mate.

And I know him too, I can talk very well to him, ti´s just that it´s the first time that I pre.ordered, you know?

Makes me a little nervous...

:monkey2:panic:

I was at the Toy Hunter store in HK this week. T-1000 was in-stock for HKD 1080.00 which is about GBP 88.00.

Hello guys,
small question, does the T1000 skin tone is lighter than the T800?
I have spare of shooting and relaxed hands from a Hot Toys TrueType Caucasian Slim Body wonder if they would fit the T1000 skin tone?
Thanks

I know this is a narrow TT, but the arm proportions just seem long on this...rather it's much more noticeable than other releases...still love it though, and i am hoping it's a non issue in hand as so many have pointed out.

M.

Back