Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as people love the donut head, i'm more excited by the normal head, great intense look.

I dig the donut head as the coolest BD look, but yeah, there's much more personality to the clean head and it'll be the one I most enjoy shooting with.

Yup, so much going on for me, I feel like it's September 5th or something, to already be the 19th is like, whoah. T-1000 and Halloween time right around the corner.

Can't wait to start snapping this figured, it's going to be fun :D

I think that splitted head is the last option to display this figure, donut head is much more iconic and 90% of people who have bought this figure would preffer that the figure would come with donut head instead splited one.

I have bought 2 of this guys to display 3 t-1000

1. clean cop look
2. clean motorbike look
3. BD look with hook arms and donut head

i dont have plans to use the splitted heads but i can alternate it with donut head in the 3rd option

shameless advertising, if anyone is looking for an extra duty belt with everything minus the pistol and magazines in the FS thread

T1000 + Halloween = :hi5:

Are you the legal guardian of Laurie Strode.

11164Michael_Myers_Halloween.jpg

Wrong on many levels.

Michael Myers' mask was a Captain Kirk mask painted white with the sideburns and eyebrows removed. Shatner had nothing to do with playing Michael, the origianl stuntman was Nick Castle.

Wrong on many levels.

Michael Myers' mask was a Captain Kirk mask painted white with the sideburns and eyebrows removed. Shatner had nothing to do with playing Michael, the origianl stuntman was Nick Castle.

Sorry i am confused and i apologise i did mean Michael honest :(

Wrong on many levels.

No, the Michael Myers (Halloween) mask was based on William Shatner. They used a Captain Kirk mask (Star Trek) and modified it to look the way it does. Not Jason.

That calls for:

SB.jpg

Sorry i am confused and i apologise i did mean Michael honest :(

Sorry, I probably should have worded that better, didn't mean to sound like an ass, you're fine :duff

Back