Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. :D

I have added a small piece of the wire to the shirt collar to enable easier futzing, (excuse the motion blur!):

100_5728.jpg

..and here he is on the shelf. :D

100_5727.jpg

Looks awesome! cant wait for mine! did you leave the biker suit in the box?

Well I tried but ended up getting my girl to help me with the rest of the ways. Twas stupid to even try on my own.

O they are _____ to carry ..will be doing it again next week ..getting a 3rd detolf:yess: ....but after carrying it...:thud:

The Ikea detolfs are wicked but they are very heavy.

Nearly broke my back last month trying to get the thing up the stairs.

Was it assembled?

I did mine a side at a time. I could barely life the thing at Ikea when it was flat packed. The centre of gravity of also a problem and with fragile glass.

Emailed eric from toys2, and he said the t1000 should be shipping in the next couple of days.

Alright!!!!:yess:

I live close to wharehouse and pay the 2 bucks more for xpresspost so I'll be getting my T-1000 the day after it ships! :D

I keep thinking somebody added flares to them. That 70's Arnie.

70sterminator.jpg

Last edited:
Mine just landed... seriously nice bit of kit, even better in hand than I could have hoped.

Got the pre-shipping email from Toys2, so maybe today it'll ship, should have him end of this week, early next week.

Back