Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep got word from Eric at Toys2 that T-1000 is shipping out to us this week. :blissy He kindly has offered to hold my order if I so wish because I just got him to ship 4 Hot Toys SWATs and a female caucasian which is going to be expensive. However I don't think I'll be able to resist having my T-1000s ASAP. I think I'll just ask him to charge & ship after the 23rd which is the end of my VISA month so that the big lump sum for the T-1000s doesn't get added onto this months balance. I.E. so I can definitely pay off the complete balance for this month and not owe any interest. Y'all didn't need to know that.

I'm getting that female caucasian to use on one of my T-1000 Sarah Connors. I want to get better poses out of it. So I'll post pics of that when I can.

Also, I think it was this thread I brought it up in, had that tonsilectomy yesterday and I'm back home now. The sore throat to hopefully end all (or most) sore throats! Yeah the pain is pretty bad when the meds wear off and my throat looks horrific! That dangling thing is swollen to 3 times its size and constantly feels like something I need to swallow. And the walls of the throat are yellow and scabbed, damned nasty looking. Apparently it gets worse before it gets better. But its done now and as Kyle Reese said - "pain can be controlled, you just disconnect it"....yeah right.

I'm getting that female caucasian to use on one of my T-1000 Sarah Connors. I want to get better poses out of it. So I'll post pics of that when I can.

TTF-11....
1. Skin tone is darker than than SC.
2. Bust is bigger on TTF-11.
3. TTF-11 has poorer torso articulation.
4. You'll have to switch SC's lower legs as it usses a stick ball joint for thew ankles.
5. Shoulder sockets differ between bodies, So you cannot just switch the arms

I don't know what happened, but these two pictures wouldn't process when I put them through photobucket a few days ago. Something wrong with the URL maybe.

Here are the pics of my T-1000 on the steel mill platform.

060.jpg

064.jpg

061.jpg

TTF-11....
1. Skin tone is darker than than SC.
2. Bust is bigger on TTF-11.
3. TTF-11 has poorer torso articulation.
4. You'll have to switch SC's lower legs as it usses a stick ball joint for thew ankles.
5. Shoulder sockets differ between bodies, So you cannot just switch the arms

Is this based on your observations of pics or do you actually have this true type and have tried the switch? If the latter I guess it would explain why I haven't seen anyone transferring Sarah onto a different body despite almost everyone having the same complaint about the arms.

Well looking at your points firstly I can't quite believe that the skin tone on this truetype - https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20872&cat=123&page=1 - is darker than Sarah. To me it looks lighter if anything. The point about the bigger funbags on the chest isn't too bad, I could try a reduction if they bother me. I don't think the poorer torso articulation on this TT will prevent the poses I'd have in mind. I simply want her to be able to hold the shotgun in a shooting position realistically. As it is the best I can get is having her hold it with one wrist bent inwards. If she fired the gun like that she'd do herself an injury. As for switching the lower legs - will this be doable by just partswapping or would surgery have to be performed? And the last point you make won't matter if the legs situation can be addressed.

Hey worse comes to worse I've got a spare female TT body to put in provactive poses with other figures. :naughty:monkey3

After looking at all the awesome pics yall guys are posting is making it harder and harder to wait for him to arrive. Hopefully i wont have to wait much longer

Is this based on your observations of pics or do you actually have this true type and have tried the switch? If the latter I guess it would explain why I haven't seen anyone transferring Sarah onto a different body despite almost everyone having the same complaint about the arms.

Well looking at your points firstly I can't quite believe that the skin tone on this truetype - https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20872&cat=123&page=1 - is darker than Sarah. To me it looks lighter if anything. The point about the bigger funbags on the chest isn't too bad, I could try a reduction if they bother me. I don't think the poorer torso articulation on this TT will prevent the poses I'd have in mind. I simply want her to be able to hold the shotgun in a shooting position realistically. As it is the best I can get is having her hold it with one wrist bent inwards. If she fired the gun like that she'd do herself an injury. As for switching the lower legs - will this be doable by just partswapping or would surgery have to be performed? And the last point you make won't matter if the legs situation can be addressed.

Hey worse comes to worse I've got a spare female TT body to put in provactive poses with other figures. :naughty:monkey3

I've every female produced by HT since Machiko... So I know all the skin tone and body variation of all.... TTF has darker skin tone (but not too far off) and might not be so obvious in some lighting enviroment.

SC and TTF-11 have the same knee joints .... just pop the lower legs off and swap.

Instead of swapping bodies you can restore swivel point to SC's arms.
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...ubber-silicone-arms-restore-swivel-point.html

Last edited:
Good to see you´re back, A-Dev.
Most stuff gets worse, before it gets better.
Get well soon and good luck on gettin´your T-1000 in time.#
:wave:1-1:

Thanks. Well it was only a day of not being able to post, I could still browse on my crappy phone. I've asked Eric at Toys2 if he could ship my T-1000s on Friday, he could ship sooner but this way I won't be charged for them till next months VISA bill instead of the bill thats due as of thursday. If all goes to plan I'll have a bunch of SWAT guys for the Cyberdyne scenes this week and mr T-1000 next week sometime. Happy days.

I've every female produced by HT since Machiko... So I know all the skin tone and body variation of all.... TTF has darker skin tone (but not too far off) and might not be so obvious in some lighting enviroment.

SC and TTF-11 have the same knee joints .... just pop the lower legs off and swap.

Instead of swapping bodies you can restore swivel point to SC's arms.
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...ubber-silicone-arms-restore-swivel-point.html

Excellent, thats good news about the swappable lower legs. I'm sure the skintones as you say won't be that far off. But to think I was actually considering the 'cuban' female TT.

I personally wouldn't fee comfortable trying that arm mod on Sarah connor though.

Chuck Norris approved? That good huh? Nice. :lol

I don't like mine at all. It looks like my T-1000 got shot in the face with a shotgun.

Just got my shipping notice from toys2 :rock:rock:rock

Did you get a UPS notice or just an email saying it's shipped? Because last few orders with them, I get a shipped email from them, but it hasn't really shipped, it's not shipped until you get the UPS tracking email from them. Not sure why they do this, maybe things get hectic so they pre-ship in their system so once the boxes come in they can just get right to shipping off and not lose time. No big deal, other than it can be confusing and make you think it shipped when it didn't yet.

I think Eric sends all the stuff he is shipping out after work so its all packed and ready to ship when he sends that email. I've gotten emails from him at midnight before.

Back