Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blind Fanboys. :rotfl:horror

Robert Patrick rhymes with Necronomic.... I'm going to start calling Robert Patrick "Stupid Robert Patrick" so that I can then say Stupid Robert Patrick rhymes with Stupid Necronomic.... I know that's a stretch, but I'm looking for any reason to call you stupid.

Also, your trolling is getting old.

My first reaction when i saw this; WHO IS THIS GUY ?:impatient:

Ugly :monkey1

full_retard.jpg

Even the 7" from NECA have a much better likeness than the "Robert Patrick" joke from HOT TOYS :lol

Always the same :rotfl:rotfl

T2_T1000_PR7.jpg

00023202.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

The figure looks fine and looks almost 100% like him with the Biker outfit. The forehead does seem a bit too tall and the ears a bit too big and outward, but overall, it looks great. If it has PERS, then it will be a DX. I cannot think of anything else missing for the figure. Hopefully they will fix those minor innaccuracies before release.

At least two, but I'd say more... Maybe 3 or 4? I kinda enjoy how silly the guy is from time to time.:cuckoo:

Shoulda known, as much as I didn't want to draw attention to the amount of 'foreign' guys who seemed to join this forum only to post in the Neca threads, its clear they were all one and the same person. He just used one account to troll and wind people up in the HT threads while keeping his other identities out of the firing line...just biding their time. Before there was Selektiv..(trailer guy voice) now there is Necronomic!

So does this mean I won't have to worry about buying another version down the line? I really don't know what else they could do with him. Going to pre-order two of these.

So does this mean I won't have to worry about buying another version down the line? I really don't know what else they could do with him. Going to pre-order two of these.

Well theres still the possibility of a SS exclusive version of this MMS129. But other than that it looks like T-1000 is done and covered with this figure. It seems unlikely that the split down the side torso or the exploded torso will happen. Furthermore even if there somehow was a chromed liquid metal version of either the patrol cop T-1000 or the Biker T-1000, this figure here is probably still the one most would prefer to have if they were being choosey.

And the hole in the head version comes with the Sarah Connor v.2.

As I joked earlier all thats left is when he turns into Lewis or John's adoptive mother and something tells me they aren't going to sell.

I doubt they will make any more t-1000's, this one pretty much gets the job done.

Back