Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand most peoples comments. Everybody is talking about there are sooo many accessories and practically two full figures here, yet they are still inclined to buy more than one?
Am i missing something obvious here?

full_retard.jpg

Too funny not to post at the top.

I don't understand most peoples comments. Everybody is talking about there are sooo many accessories and practically two full figures here, yet they are still inclined to buy more than one?
Am i missing something obvious here?

Because I like to buy the full figure instead of just spare parts... less costly overall (usually, since I could theoretically sell the extras off) and easier to sell back if I ever desired to.

why not just buy an extra police belt and a tru type body?

Oh yeah, never realized that's all I needed, forget my last post.

EDIT: Actually, you would also need another white shirt and the blue dress shirt... so I may end up buying two after all.

:lol

Yea.
I bought two t-800's because there was no way around not displaying one in Jacket and one in Endo arm. But with this, beside the belt and tru type you literally have TWO figures here....yet, some members are talking about ordering 2 or 3 figures each???
I just don't understand it, unless I am missing something?

EDIT: Actually, you would also need another white shirt and the blue dress shirt... so I may end up buying two after all.

I am actually just going to have the T-800 extra gray t-shirt underneath with the Jacket mostly all the way up.

:lol

Yea.
I bought two t-800's because there was no way around not displaying one in Jacket and one in Endo arm. But with this, beside the belt and tru type you literally have TWO figures here....yet, some members are talking about ordering 2 or 3 figures each???
I just don't understand it, unless I am missing something?

You've just answered your own question with this post.

I can't wait for this to arrive...I'm buying 4

Dude you can get a belt just like that from Toy Anxiety for about $4, the shirt will sell on ebay and Toy Anxiety amongst other places, probably for about $6-10. Plus a body is $50 total to make a 2nd figure.

Why spend another $100 on top of that?

I'm gonna be spending that extra $100 I pocket from not buying a 2nd, on the exclusive hole in the head version that comes with Sarah Connor V.2

Hmm... I should probably think about it more... I've just been in a recent frenzy of buying multiples of my figures... like three DX batmans. :panic:

I can't wait for this to arrive...I'm buying 4

What other HT figure has ever inspired such awe to the degree that people are saying they'll be buying 4?! Truly they'll be pleased with the response to this figure, it could do even better than the T-800. They'll need to produce quite a lot of these.

There's so many looks in this one box. I'm never gonna be able to decide which one to display.

As much as I like the motorcycle cop, I gotta go with one of the damaged heads: split or hole (if i get that Sarah fig).

But I am tempted to get 2 of these, and that's a first for me.

Toys2 has him up now. I'll maybe order tomorrow. My CC company keeps getting suspicious and flags my card when I order things at night now.

There's so many looks in this one box. I'm never gonna be able to decide which one to display.

As much as I like the motorcycle cop, I gotta go with one of the damaged heads: split or hole (if i get that Sarah fig).

But I am tempted to get 2 of these, and that's a first for me.

To me, I just want to go all out with it being the T-1000 and not care about screen accuracy.

So I'm going regular cop outfit with the exclusive hole head, one hook arm(left), the stabbing index finger for the right hand, bullet holes on the chest, and maybe even the Sarah Connor boots that blend into the metal grating. As many gimmicks as I can for this one.

To me, I just want to go all out with it being the T-1000 and not care about screen accuracy.

So I'm going regular cop outfit with the exclusive hole head, one hook arm(left), the stabbing index finger for the right hand, bullet holes on the chest, and maybe even the Sarah Connor boots that blend into the metal grating. As many gimmicks as I can for this one.

The McFarlane approach in other words. Probably more sensible than what the rest of us are doing. Fair enough.

Back