Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you want to display 8 T-1000's?
How did I answer my own question>?:impatient:

Lol only joking! I actually agree, I never understand the need of buying multiples but each to their own. As for answering your own question, you admitted you bought two T800's for different display options. I presume this is the reason people are buying multiples of this one... Either that or to flip. For the record I'm buying Just the one and will pick up bits and pieces to make the second figure. That's enough for me.
The hardcore could really go to town with all those accessory options available though...

I don't understand most peoples comments. Everybody is talking about there are sooo many accessories and practically two full figures here, yet they are still inclined to buy more than one?
Am i missing something obvious here?

To display the biker version, you have to use the normal head, which leaves you with just the split head for the rest of it. The split head doesn't work with a lot of things in the set, like the needle finger and whatnot, and so that's why I (and presumably others) plan to buy a second set, to get not only the belt and whatnot but also a second normal head.

I really like the T-1000 a whole lot, also, so I want to make the most of this release. You can make three pretty different versions here if you have enough parts and so that's what I plan to do.

To me, I just want to go all out with it being the T-1000 and not care about screen accuracy.

So I'm going regular cop outfit with the exclusive hole head, one hook arm(left), the stabbing index finger for the right hand, bullet holes on the chest, and maybe even the Sarah Connor boots that blend into the metal grating. As many gimmicks as I can for this one.

I like that idea: everything he can do but not necessarily did do at one time.

Still, got to decide on hook arm, knife arm and/or pointy finger. Too many choices!!!! :horror

Okay, stupid question time:

After playing catch up and overpaying for my first few HTs, I'm ready to start pre-ordering.

Are some stores better to pre-order from than others? I'd assume they're very similar in price, but do some stores offer extras, or what separates them from each other?

Just wait, these aren't going to be too hard to find. You'll get a better deal if you wait a little longer or don't preorder at all.

Not to mention you could preorder it from somone who doesn't get it right away or until 3-4 months after its HK release.

I read that with Jesse Venturas voice in my head. Funny the effect of a sig. :lol

How is the likeness _____ed up though? To me the essence is there but, again, incorrect facial dimensions are what prevents it from being a perfect likeness at 7" scale. I think HT got them more right this time than Neca. The Neca's face is just too long between the eyes and the mouth. Apart from that though I think its great for low end. What do you not like about it?

Dude, c'mon.....

IMG_7805.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

Just.... no. Not even close. Though a tad bobble headed, even Sideshow's was 1000x closer:

T2_T1000-Sideshow-hs.jpg

Last edited:
Sideshows t-1000 looks terrible.:monkey4 I dont see robert at all in that sculpt.
T2_T1000-Sideshow-hs.jpg

Man, I head over to Toys2 to preorder 2 and click on the link to expect a $180-$190 price. $155? :horror Nice!!!! :yess:

I can't wait to add this one to my shelves!

I don't really like the way Sideshow paints many of the headsculpts and the body and clothing made him look too big, but the sculpt on the T-1000 from Sideshow was really good in my opinion.

^^^Yeah maybe an old old old robert patrick, Im talking about his look from T2 not xfiles.:rotfl

I think I can get away with just ordering one of this guy. Besides, that leaves me some extra coin to buy yet another t-800 :)

Back