Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Absolutely fantastic figure ever made! So, i feel that Hot Toys is really wants show us what they can do now! Never seen such beautiful job with accessories.

I don't know if it has been mentioned, but BBTS has this for PO at $199, Razor's has this for PO at $149. Wierd, as I've not seen the price on BBTS stuff drop that much after they get their "domestic pricing" thing fixed.

I don't know if it has been mentioned, but BBTS has this for PO at $199, Razor's has this for PO at $149. Wierd, as I've not seen the price on BBTS stuff drop that much after they get their "domestic pricing" thing fixed.
Not sure about the "domestic pricing" issue, but they originally had Silk Spectre listed at $200, but it ultimately retailed for <$150, and now goes for closer to $100. They're just pulling a price out of their ass, apparently.

i dont know if this has been covered as I am not going to read all the pages/posts - but I hope to god those blades are SILVER and not GREY. That would suck so much, considering this is an instant buy figure. At least NECA got it right. But this figure is pretty cool and will look great next to Arnie. Too bad that Sarah EXCL looks horrible, along with the t1000 head it comes with. To me they both look bad, where as this one looks phenominal.

looks perfect, definitely getting one. might pick up the head from the sarah connor version down the line.

Ok he's cool but lacking Patrick's face close but no cigar. Ears are a little too big,hands are way to large! Nice outfits though and yes they need his running hands.

Ok he's cool but lacking Patrick's face close but no cigar. Ears are a little too big,hands are way to large! Nice outfits though and yes they need his running hands.

he has running hands look at the full pic of the figure with all the accessories

WOW!!! this thread blew up sense last night...

I really don't get the hate for the likeness.. the only thing I can find wrong are those huge F'n hands.. other then that spot on.. :clap

That's... a TON of accessories. He's got EVERYTHING! I don't know what more you could ask for, so it seems unlikely for us to ever get a second release. The only thing missing is the grenade-blown torso, but that'd be a strange accessory (if you could call it that) to include. Perhaps as a future selling point for an exclusive :D...

I'm actually surprised HT didn't drop the ball and ended up giving us everything we needed, all in one figure. If only other companies were like this...

Razors?,,would you happen to have a link for that site?

I can't get over how cool that Motorcycle Cop look is. I think after its all said and done I'll have atleast three of this figure. One regular cop suit, the motorcycle/biker cop and the "Steel Mill" look with the boots.

I'll of course buy the exclusive Sarah Connor figure, but only for that doughnut hole head. I'm selling that crappy figure. Hopefully I make a profit out of it if it is indeed limited.

The wait is going to be tough but my NECA T-1000 figures should get me through the months.

Last edited:
This is one of the most amazing collectibles I've ever seen.

Likeness is a tad off in head on shots but when his head is tilted down a bit (like it actually was quite often in the movie) it looks pretty darn close.

This shot reminds me of his expression when ramming that giant girder into Arnold's head over and over.

T2_T1000_PR8.jpg

Back