Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an amazingly inclusive set, going to order 2 of these to have cop and biker version, actually, maybe even 3, cop, biker, and the hybrid of the two for the donut head, that'll depend on if I can get Sarah T-1000, if I do, definitely all 3.

My only issue is, they've wrapped up T-1000 in a single figure set, but instead of doing his fully split head, they do the healing version, which still looks cool, but would be nice to have a figure with it fully apart.

So now the question is, are they going to do like Sarah T-1000. If they're fan enough of T2 like they seem to be showing, maybe they will offer a fully split head, could it possibly be a young John Connor accessory like Sarah to add to what he'd come with, as the T-800 could come with a few heads himself, unless they release 2 more T-800s instead of 1.

Another highlight, the pointy, naughty naughty, hand, it's a small thing, but really shows love for the movie going into this line. Also means that a thumbs up hand for T-800 is just about certain now.

Same here man! 2 of this for sure, maybe three if I can find a third cheap. I was going to do Cop and Steel Mill, but I don't know how I forgot Biker when there are even pics of it :lol

But I told you guys he would be a could DX choice. Besides PERS (which would have been brilliant on him IMO) he is basically what we all would define as a 'deluxe' figure anyway. Bravo HT for not holding back! Really the only thing 'missing' is the fully exploded Pescadero head. But if the Sarah-1000 is any proof, we might get that head with someone else to help boost their sells. Young John perhaps, or maybe, as someone mentioned, it could be a Sideshow/Toy Hunters exclusive head. But that is really all I can think of that they could have done but isn't there right now.

And the blade/hook arms are great. I was thinking they'd go with some type of rubber sleeve and they did. It works great. Much better than Sideshow's silver cloth :lol

I was getting the Sarah-1000 before, but this only make we want her even more!

To me the head looks dead on, but still needs a little bit of tweeking and it will be PERFECT. I cant wait till i pose him next to arnold. Its going to be awesome!!!:rock2

Sigh...the possibility of exclusive versions of this MMS is interesting yet annoying at the same time. Sure I'd like the fully split head or whatever else they can think of that I just can't right now, but at the same time I like knowing exactly where I stand, I'd like to know now if I should order 3 of this MMS as it is or just 2 and then order the exclusive version when that goes up.

But this T-1000 seems to have everything bar that fully split head and the donut head. The only thing I can think of is the iron rod from the steel mill that he beats up the T-800 with. If HT just left at this for the T-1000 I'd still be one happy camper.

Yeah I think this release and having the donut head come with Sarah is proof that this will be the first and last T-1000 HT's will produce. If I can score a Sarah exclusive I will build up to 4 T-1000's. No lie.

Yeah I think this release and having the donut head come with Sarah is proof that this will be the first and last T-1000 HT's will produce. If I can score a Sarah exclusive I will build up to 4 T-1000's. No lie.

Your collection will end up feeling like you walked into a god damn skynet factory!

with this realease this makes me think what the T1 line will be like.............:panic:

Do we know for sure they are doing T1? I know there was a poll, but they also had polls with Underworld, Resident Evil and Kill Bill and as far as we know they're not doing those. :(

My first time buying two of the same figure... I even fought with myself and made it with out buying to T-800s... But T-1000 is a whole different story times 2 please...

How awesome is this figure!!..just look at the comparison.

t1000-300x225.jpg

T2_T1000_PR10.jpg

Yup, I will have him in this uniform. Looks incredible!!

Yeah I think this release and having the donut head come with Sarah is proof that this will be the first and last T-1000 HT's will produce.

And why they should offer the final blast apart head as a Sideshow exclusive and call it done.

Its incredible how much accessories and goodies they have put in the package, its a very good price. Sarah costed almost the same and she didnt came close in the amount of stuff included...

I don't know...he just doesn't come with enough stuff. :wink1:

MY GOD MAN...THE BOX ON THIS FIGURE IS GOING TO BE JAM PACKED!!!!

Really can't wait to get this piece and bravo HT's...again, knocked it out of the park here.

3rd QTR 2010 though? Really?

Back