Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt is idealized. Ears (slightly) exaggerated but since it is a recognizeable trademark of the character I'm perfectly fine with it.

This release is absolutely brilliant!!!!!! The best release since Thriller Jackson ........... look at all the goodies you get!!!! This totally makes up for their DX Batman ef up and then some. The likeness isn't perfect but it WILL be tweaked and is already damn near 100% to Patricks likeness.

I will get 2 just because. VERY pleased this morning! :yess:

Just wondering why this wasn't a DX? Will there ever be any more DX?

Man oh man. I woke expecting something but I didn't think it would be this exciting.

This figure is fantastic. Absolutely no complaints. I had/have gripes about the T-800 but this is just perfect.

My god...so many display possibilities....

Galleria
Galleria w/ battle damage
Pescadero w/ hook arms and healing head
Biker cop with gun and stabbing arm
Steel mill
Steel mill with battle damage
Steel mill with donut head (if you can get that damned exclusive)
Steel mill with stabbing finger
Steel mill with :nono hand

My wallet could well die over this.

^^^ ____ing this!

Am I nuts for wanting atleast 3 of this one? I mean, the possibilities are almost endless.

I thought the T-800 was amazing but I don't think there is any question about it now. FIGURE OF THE YEAR! :clap

How awesome is this figure!!..just look at the comparison.

t1000-300x225.jpg

T2_T1000_PR10.jpg

Man oh man. I woke expecting something but I didn't think it would be this exciting.

This figure is fantastic. Absolutely no complaints. I had/have gripes about the T-800 but this is just perfect.

^^^ ____ing this!

Am I nuts for wanting atleast 3 of this one? I mean, the possibilities are almost endless.

Not nuts at all. This figure is just unbelievable. Thank god its a regular MMS and not an exclusive like that damned sarah connor. Thats still pi$$iing me off, the possibility of not being able to get that one. But this...I think Hot Toys are going to make A LOT of this one.

with this realease this makes me think what the T1 line will be like.............:panic:

I am guessing Toys2 will have him up for $159.99-164.99 range.

Wonder if there will be a surprise Sideshow Exclusive version with exploded head?

Back