Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess some cant even read.:dunno

I didn't read over all the specs due to the awesome pics catching most of my attention, even after the fourth time looking over them.

Besides, i have been monitoring gashes planetary anomalies in the Beta quadrant all month. :(

Last edited:
Everything looks amazing except for the likeness....looks nothing like the actor currently...

T2_T1000_PR16.jpg

The layaway option awaits me dino! When is it up for pre order on the mighty site do you know?

Really one of HT best efforts to date... I have a feeling this is a figure I will change the pose and configuration often on display.

I still think the T-800 looks a bit better (especially the likeness) overall, but this figure is the ____ :rock

Really one of HT best efforts to date... I have a feeling this is a figure I will change the pose and configuration often on display.

I still think the T-800 looks a bit better (especially the likeness) overall, but this figure is the ____ :rock

i know what you mean...........the hard part for me though will be which one i want to display first............:dunno..................:)

My lord... I almost wish they didn't give me a second headsculpt... now I have to debate whether to get two or three! One with helmet on, one off, and the split head... arghghg!

Hot Toys, please stop having so much white below iris.
Eyes do not do that unless they are looking up.
As I posted earlier, I'm pretty sure they had the head cocked downward, eyes looking slightly up pose in mind when sculpting and painting this guy. That's the pose that looks most like Patrick.

But that actually works for this figure since he did that a lot in the movie.

Fair point!
Though not everybody will want to pose theirs with his head tilted down and it still doesn't change the fact that Hot Toys paint a lot of their eyes like this and it's just incorrect.

Not that any of that takes away from the awesomeness that is this figure now mind! :)

Fair point!
Though not everybody will want to pose theirs with his head tilted down and it still doesn't change the fact that Hot Toys paint a lot of their eyes like this and it's just incorrect.

Not that any of that takes away from the awesomeness that is this figure now mind! :)

:duff :duff :duff

297 comments in less than 12 hours. 8 40-comments pages worth. Wow!

Sculpt needs tweeking, yes, but it is 1000-esque enough. Hot Toys original pics usually aren't as refined as final products, so I'm not worried. They'll read all this and make adjustments. They always do.

Really don't care about the split head. IMO that's completely useless, and I'm frankly shocked we get that instead of the fully spread version. WTF?

Amazing amount of display options with so many accessories. I hate redundant characters on my shelves, but how can I get just one of these? Finger wave is my #1 pose choice, but that biker cop option is too good not to use.

Don't like that the weapon arms don't have the same shine on them as the bullet holes. That will keep me from using those for display. I wonder if the Alclad II Chrome paint can make the difference on those.

for some reason the T1000's face looks more like a animated character from the Final Fantasy The Spirit Within

This is just like the whole Wolverine situation. Is exactly like the actor? No but its a great sculpt and with Hot Toys paint jobs is going to look real and natural. It would be nice if they could capture more of the actor though.

297 comments in less than 12 hours. 8 40-comments pages worth. Wow!

Sculpt needs tweeking, yes, but it is 1000-esque enough. Hot Toys original pics usually aren't as refined as final products, so I'm not worried. They'll read all this and make adjustments. They always do.

Really don't care about the split head. IMO that's completely useless, and I'm frankly shocked we get that instead of the fully spread version. WTF?

Amazing amount of display options with so many accessories. I hate redundant characters on my shelves, but how can I get just one of these? Finger wave is my #1 pose choice, but that biker cop option is too good not to use.

Don't like that the weapon arms don't have the same shine on them as the bullet holes. That will keep me from using those for display. I wonder if the Alclad II Chrome paint can make the difference on those.

Has anyone ever used spray paint on an HT? It is vinyl so it may not dry. Is there a non solvent based chrome paint?

Back