Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew it, Hot toys only gives the head with the shot out eye to the sarah connor fig. What a trick they pulled, trying to get every last dime from thier customers. That head sculpt belongs with this figure. What a way to treat the people who praise their products.

I knew it, Hot toys only gives the head with the shot out eye to the sarah connor fig. What a trick they pulled, trying to rip off thier customers. What a way to treat the people who praise their products.:huh

Yea theyre ripping us off by giving us a $155 figure with two outfits and two heads.

Theres already enough options with this figure to acheive 4-5 screen accurate looks.

The head is a bonus for anyone who buys that 2nd Connor.

Clean Cop

Clean Cop with Impaling Finger

Cop with Split Head/Bullet Holes

Bullet holes, with Metal Arms

Biker Cop

5 Options, one figure, not a rip off unless you consider theyre T-800 with only 3 differant variant looks a rip off as well.

Even the 7" from NECA have a much better likeness than the "Robert Patrick" joke from HOT TOYS :lol

Always the same :rotfl:rotfl

T2_T1000_PR7.jpg

00023202.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

:horror IDIOT!

Dont get me wrong, its a great figure. But you know they should have the shot eye face sculpt with this figure and not with the Sarah Connor.

Yea theyre ripping us off by giving us a $155 figure with two outfits and two heads.

Theres already enough options with this figure to acheive 4-5 screen accurate looks.

Clean Cop

Biker Cop

5 Options, one figure, not a rip off unless you consider theyre T-800 with only 3 differant variant looks a rip off as well.

They are getting some collectors who are completists to buy an extra figure, that they probably wouldnt have gotten in the first place.

Yea but have they ever released a figure with 3 heads? Even the DX figures come with two at the most.

They are getting some collectors who are completists to buy an extra figure, that they probably wouldnt have gotten in the first place.

Thats blaming McDonalds for making people fat. Self control. Its not like they didn't include the regular clean head or something that is neccassary.

Dont get me wrong, its a great figure. But you know they should have the shot eye face sculpt with this figure and not with the Sarah Connor.

an extra head may be sideshow's decision for an exclusive edition t 1000, like the rubber skin t 600, the exclusive there was a torn mask.

I should have guessed I'd come back to this ____. Damn guys, not even a full day and this thread is filled with hate and trolling.

This figure looks great in my opinion, most people think so too. While I don't understand the gripes about the "off likeness" or proportions I can respect them. And how did it even come to comparing NECA and Hot Toys?

I collect from both lines and enjoy both of them equally. They're different animals, different types of collectibles. It's one extreme to another on here. You have this freak that continues to come back under different names spouting ____ like "NECA SUPREME, HOT TOYS CRAP TOYS" and you have equally annoying freaks that spew annoying crap about how superior Hot Toys is and bad NECA figures are. What both sides fail to realize in their "mission" to taunt each other is that they're both equally pathetic.

Both sides completely take the fun out of collecting. I've had complaints about these things before, as I'm sure others have but not to this extent.

Sorry I know i'm just getting caught up here but to some people this:

T2_T1000_PR18.jpg

.......... doesn't look like Robert Patrick as the T-1000? :cuckoo:

Not only is this just a prototype and WILL be tweaked but i'm sorry, some of you NEED glasses and fast.

Not only is this just a prototype and WILL be tweaked but i'm sorry, some of you NEED glasses and fast.

What really scares me is those people are out there in the world, driving, landing airplanes, or more likely making my food incorrectly and forcing me to drive back around a 2nd time...

Clean Cop

Biker Cop

Different hands, bullet holes ....has got to be the cheapest way for HT to generate different looks for a film character, and T-1000 is the best candidate.. I would say he should be cheaper... manybe at King Leonidas/Comedian range

If possible, I will be buying two. I really want to have a normal cop version and the bike version as well.

Perhaps. ripoff is the wrong word. I mean to say that the t-1000 head sculpt that is with Sarah Connor fig should be with the t-1000.

I mean, Hot toys did this on purpose, to get you to buy two figures.

Keep in mind, im not knockin the t-1000 figure, it is awesome... but still.

Sorry I know i'm just getting caught up here but to some people this:
.......... doesn't look like Robert Patrick as the T-1000? :cuckoo:

those are called insane people. ignore them, and laugh at their stupidity. :lecture

Of course they did.

Heres the problem ok, they include a 3rd head with this guy.

From now on people expect all regular releases to have 3 heads and an extra outfit. Now you have hundreds complaining that all subseuent releases are a rip off or too expensive.

This is not the JOker V.1 vs Bank Robber vs DX Joker situation. This is not a poorly painted clean head here, and a better likeness, same clean head with better paint in another figure.

What really scares me is those people are out there in the world, driving, landing airplanes, or more likely making my food incorrectly and forcing me to drive back around a 2nd time...

Amen brother :lecture

Perhaps. ripoff is the wrong word. I mean to say that the t-1000 head sculpt that is with Sarah Connor fig should be with the t-1000.

Keep in mind, im not knockin the t-1000 figure, it is awesome... but still.

I don't even really disagree with this but don't you find it somewhat fun to "chase" a piece down? At first I was upset but then really thought about it. Sure its expensive but in a way its added more fun into the hobby. Plus I will have the opportunity to add yet another cool piece (Sarah as the T-1000) :)

those are called insane people. ignore them, and laugh at their stupidity. :lecture

Point taken :exactly:

sideshow, neca, and hot toys T1000 sculpts all are very good, and they all look a like robert patrick. hot toys is just miles and miles better than the other two together.

Just got the T800 last week and after seeing the pics of this guy, damn I cant wait for the release. The likeness is a lil off but what figure isnt. I mean look at the joker they did, after three attempts they still didnt get it just like the real actor but damn close.After they refine the sculpt a lil bit Im sure it will look even more badass. I dont see how people could complain I mean you're getting almost enough stuff for two figures and If your not happy with it then dont buy it I guess. More for the rest of us!!!

People complaining doesn't bother me. If I saw something I wanted to complain about I would so its not for me to tell people to shut up. I just think the good on this figure far far overwhelms anything negative so any niggles I have I don't think are even worth mentioning.

Back