Hot Toys MJ sells for $800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone here happen to be the seller?

https://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOYS-MICHA...c0.m14&_trkparms=65:13|66:2|39:1|293:1|294:50

Item was purchased from Bigbadtoystore.com before they sold out on all stock and final preorders for this figure, and has yet to be opened from the shipping box.
Sold out everywhere in the world instantly yesterday evening, a couple of hours after the unfortunate news.
Will ship worldwide, but shipping rates will be higher, and full value must be declared for customs. Insurance is highly recommended.

I was wanting one of these figures but it was lower on my list of things to get but I won't be able to touch it now. I'm sure not going to pay the prices they're getting for them.

Just wait for the future releases...
and eventually, price will go down on the Billie Jean version I'm sure...

I think BBTS is taking orders for the Billie Jean one, but they upped the price to $250.

I think even though they will release more, the original Billie Jean version will always be a sought after figure. It will probably be like the Predators from AVP. Even though many others were made after, the scar and celtic remain 500+ price grabbers.

could you imagine if SS ever did a thriller pf of him? :horror now that would sell like hot cakes

2h2njf7.gif

Exclusive version need this action.

I think even though they will release more, the original Billie Jean version will always be a sought after figure. It will probably be like the Predators from AVP. Even though many others were made after, the scar and celtic remain 500+ price grabbers.

Sure thing!! ,.. And is the figure that was made while he was still alive,.. don't forget that!!!

Sure thing!! ,.. And is the figure that was made while he was still alive,.. don't forget that!!!

And chances are he saw these figure, and approved of them.

The ones released later, would just be approved by whoever got his license rights.

Speaking of MJ memorabilia, the original thriller red jacket designed by J park, is going for around 10K, and it wasn't even the ones that MJ wore personally.

And chances are he saw these figure, and approved of them.

The ones released later, would just be approved by whoever got his license rights.

Speaking of MJ memorabilia, the original thriller red jacket designed by J park, is going for around 10K, and it wasn't even the ones that MJ wore personally.

Can only imagine how much one of his personal jackets would go for if those other ones sell for 10k.

Back