Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sooooooo bent outta shape that I bought this for $300.00 from BBTS!!! WTF SIDESHOW!? Why the last minute offer on this!?!? :gah:

Not a michael jackson fan, but ordered from ss. Hoping on the 20th anniversary of hot toys this will be worth a lot. Hot toys figures are money in the bank.

Tell that to people that bought the scarecrow/demon bats for $450 a couple of months ago if its money in the bank.

Not a michael jackson fan, but ordered from ss. Hoping on the 20th anniversary of hot toys this will be worth a lot. Hot toys figures are money in the bank.

...That is if HT stays in business for that long.

I honestly just cant buy into the whole mindset that HT figures are long term investment. To me it feels like nothing more than a trend, a trend that may or may not be booming or have as many followers in the next 5, 10 or 20 years.

Just buy figures because you like them, not as an investment :dunno

Now where the hell is that Smooth Criminal MJ
smooth_criminal.gif

...That is if HT stays in business for that long.

I honestly just cant buy into the whole mindset that HT figures are long term investment. To me it feels like nothing more than a trend, a trend that may or may not be booming or have as many followers in the next 5, 10 or 20 years.
I highly doubt that Hot Toys will just fade away. They have the best sculpts out there. You can't beat them. They're high dollar figures but it's not as if they're not selling. The prices always increase on ebay. I know because there's ones I've been watching and hoping to get my hands on but the prices haven't come down for years and continue to sell.

Furbies are a trend. Zhu Zhu pets are a trend. Hot Toys will keep producing figures and only grow stronger as a company IMO.
Just buy figures because you like them, not as an investment :dunno

:exactly:

He definitely pops. I am not a MJ fan, but this is a great figure. I think this is most definitive because this is the version of MJ that launched his superstar career before all the weirdness started to set in.

I really want to, but the price is just too high. Its not my favorite outfit either. The headsculpt is incredible tho

I picked up this fig off the ebay at 224 plus 14 shipping. The only gripe I have about this fig, as with all slim TT figs, is that HT hasn't gotten the correct proportion of hands. They're still pretty big in relation to the rest of the body.

Back