Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have to buy multiples of this just to display all the movie figs I want in it.
ANH:
Han
Chewy
Luke
Ben or Leia

ESB:
Han/Lando
Chewy
Leia
3PO

ROTJ:
Lando
Nien Numb

TFA
Han
Chewy
Rey
Finn

Just one for me please. I think i can shuffle the figures to represent all movies. Besides, it's gonna add some fun to change figures or poses once in a while and help with dusting that thing.

Have you told your wife how big this is? And that you want it hanging from a macrame above your bed? Hmmm...

Who else things this will hit the first week in September?

Absolutely none of my collection in the boudoir--- I showed her the pictures so she knows what it is. I'll re-arrange my entire collection to give this a place of prominence (just like my Jabba Throne Room 1/6).

500$? No chance in hell, this is 749$ minimum

I'm thinking (if we're playing a Price Is Right game with a yodeling hiker) that it'll go up within the next 30 days at a $749-$849 range. But I'd be absolutely over the moon---- wait, that's no moon--- over the space station if it was anywhere remotely near $500.

Just one for me please. I think i can shuffle the figures to represent all movies. Besides, it's gonna add some fun to change figures or poses once in a while and help with dusting that thing.

I will be too. I wish I could afford 4 falcon cockpits! But sadly no. Only one for me.

I'll be happy to throw Lando and the Pancake kid in this and switch him with the Han n Chewy and o.t gang in here. I still say 599.

If we're in the $649 to $849 range, I would try to move things around to handle. Anything over $899, and I'll enjoy all your fabulous pics....

...are you listening, Hot Toys?

Alright everyone, we are on this thread because we are most likely going to take the leap of faith and buy this one. My question is what are some ideas for how to display it? Is there anything out there pre-made (plastic, glass, etc.) or custom display cases that might work? I've accepted it will cost. I would like ideas for making it work in my average size two bedroom home.

Good question.

I was planning on putting it on top of my detolfs. Not sure I have any other place to put it other than my desk and I like to keep that clear as a work space.

Alright everyone, we are on this thread because we are most likely going to take the leap of faith and buy this one. My question is what are some ideas for how to display it? Is there anything out there pre-made (plastic, glass, etc.) or custom display cases that might work? I've accepted it will cost. I would like ideas for making it work in my average size two bedroom home.

Here you go! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbuiewKWNDc

Never been to Pottery barn and never will......I'LL Just become a janitor at new Disney starwars park and sleep in the real falcon ride down by the river.:lol 4 the win.:yess::lol

Back