Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never forget

Just remember guys, it could always be worse....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yep, me too. I think the size and detail are being underestimated, as well as the likely run size. Smaller that is, the more of a premium it'll add. Lucky for me I'm not interested in this at all (though it's a really cool dio). Still hoping/dreading that they end-up producing the TIE Fighter.

I'd actually seriously considered the TIE (if produced) but I've decided to pre-pass. For the space it'd take up I'd have to divest myself of everything else, and I decided I prefer a bit of variety.

...........I love the thought of this in my tv room, however, I haven't purchased the Han and Chewie which would make this regardless of the price well over a grand. My wife is cool with my collecting but I'm sure this would test that. :rotfl

...........I love the thought of this in my tv room, however, I haven't purchased the Han and Chewie which would make this regardless of the price well over a grand. My wife is cool with my collecting but I'm sure this would test that. :rotfl

My wife's already made the offer to get this for me. As she said, she'd rather buy me something that I'd really like than a bunch of things that I have only a moderate interest in. Maybe it helps that I just bought her a rather nice (and pricey) bauble for her finger to celebrate a couple of milestones. This will be pricey but still under what I paid for that. :wink1:

Have you told your wife how big this is? And that you want it hanging from a macrame above your bed? Hmmm...

Who else things this will hit the first week in September?

Have you told your wife how big this is? And that you want it hanging from a macrame above your bed? Hmmm...

Who else things this will hit the first week in September?
I doubt it, first week of Sept is going to be all about the new movie. Yes i know its in the new movie but I would be shocked if it hit that week.

I doubt it, first week of Sept is going to be all about the new movie. Yes i know its in the new movie but I would be shocked if it hit that week.

Maybe. But because it is in the new movie, it would fit right into other reveals HT may make at the same time.

Or the eventual crew of the Falcon... No spoilers.

It may never even be released at all - it's not like it would be an unprecedented turn of events. All this talk of some folks anticipating it to cost $500 may have put the kibosh on the whole thing.

Or the eventual crew of the Falcon... No spoilers.

It may never even be released at all - it's not like it would be an unprecedented turn of events. All this talk of some folks anticipating it to cost $500 may have put the kibosh on the whole thing.
I would bet on never way before I bet on first week of sept:lol

Personally I could see this going up in early Sept, too. Would be a great way to make a bang and get a lot of attention. Plus, as mentioned, it can be directly tied to the new trilogy as well as the OT. Don't marketing people call that "synergy"? ;)

I'm not buying this thing, I just want to see it up for pre-order so we can hear from the people who think it's going to be $500. :)

Back