Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worrys Pix i dont get offended if i'm wrong it's all speculation and pricing will range when this actualy gets released ? I'm just saying anything over grand is mental :cuckoo: and will scare many away from buying.

First one I have seen on eBay. If this will be retail price than I am out. 1599.99?

Well, going by Highlander's low price guarantee, I offered this seller $5 each for both of his cockpits, but he declined the offer after 10 minutes or so of deliberation. I'm going to try again as I'm willing to go up to $11 each if need be.

Ha ha :lol keep messing with the Evilbay scammer Pix at docking bay 94. The Force is with you Always...:lol

Being that this is a diorama piece with little to no moving parts, my guess is $599-$649. Yes it's detailed with lighting, and may even include sound effects, but there's no way this is coming in above the price of Hulkbuster. I'm not looking for a debate, Pixel, and will freely admit I was wrong if it ends up being more expensive. Save your digi-breath.

Being that this is a diorama piece with little to no moving parts, my guess is $599-$649. Yes it's detailed with lighting, and may even include sound effects, but there's no way this is coming in above the price of Hulkbuster. I'm not looking for a debate, Pixel, and will freely admit I was wrong if it ends up being more expensive. Save your digi-breath.

Can only hope, but I expect more :/

Yep, me too. I think the size and detail are being underestimated, as well as the likely run size. Smaller that is, the more of a premium it'll add. Lucky for me I'm not interested in this at all (though it's a really cool dio). Still hoping/dreading that they end-up producing the TIE Fighter.

No way this is over $799

tumblr_mxx7e6WjAW1rcoly3o2_400.gif

I would rather have the main hold with the Dejarik table. Could have Chewie and 3PO playing Dejarik and Luke training with Obi-Wan. Plus you would be able to see more of the figures.

I hope we get some more set pieces like this. The Emperor's Throne, Jabba's Palace, Desert Skiff, Carbon-freezing chamber.... so many options. :drool

ha ha you 've gone Mental :lol still say 5 to 6 bill's for this hunk of junk.:lol and it will be mine OH YES.

Back