Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be kinda stupid otherwise, who would want to stare the back of the expensive figures they bought?

They haven't even shown Leia yet, so of course they're going to show the image from behind.

We also don't actually know if the star screen we see in the front isn't just a photoshop job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Call me crazy but shouldn't the cockpit have been made from this angle so you can see the figures inside?

View attachment 194602

As has been said I'd guess it will be most likely viewable from the front... but possibly have some kind of screen to put up if you want it viewable from behind... which would mean a removable back panel.

This sounds like a cool item, but honestly the more I think about it the less interested I am... I can't really think of how this would fit into my collection and the space it would take up as well as how enclosed the figures inside would be makes it a likely pass.

Still, I'll reserve final judgement until I see what all it offers and the price tag.

Maybe they plan to release the entire Falcon in sections? Landing ramp, cargo hold, gunner turrets, etc.

So like the DeAgostini, only 7 times the size :lol

It would only be like 18-19ft long, that seems doable :lecture

Love the idea from HT's to bring a iconic environment to us. I won’t be able to afford this but “standing O” for passion HT’s!!!

Real LED lights inside the cockpit? or stickers like my Tumbler :slap

Just be sure to replace the batteries... no one wants cheap-o batteries leaking in this pricey badboy.

Back