Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, surprised to see someone finally tackling a larger vehicle in 1/6. Dorgmal snow and a few others have made some great looking cockpits, be cool for all of us less talented people to have one as well.

:yess:
I hope "some astonishing collectibles of the saga's spacecrafts" means we are getting a landspeeder at last.

Sideshow teased one a long time ago, I wonder if they'll still go forward with one or just leave vehicle to HT?

11538990_10152924867847344_8472203382255807007_o.jpg

What a piece of junk!

Maybe they'll release the whole Falcon in parts so as not to blow our budgets!

"Pass me the hydro-spanners..."
You going to display it in your garage? A 1/6 scale Falcon would be slightly bigger then two Chevy Suburbans next to each other just not as tall.

I will not get this since is out of my Imperials focus, but I consider it a very cool and bold move. This could be a centerpiece in a 1:6 SW collection. and this opens up the gates for other dioramas and vehicles (most likely Luke's speeder first, but who knows what else).

Wow, I remember not long ago dismissing the idea HT would ever do something as large as an MR cockpit. Very cool and looking forward to seeing more but probably something I'd have to pass on because of space. I loved my Cantina environment, too, but actually finding room for it to display nicely is a challenge, which is part of why I sold it off. Also, having a display with all the figures backs to me seems like it's defeating the purpose of displaying them. Really neat, though, and looking forward to a full reveal so we can see all the details. Will be hard to resist all the blinking lights and whatnot. :lol

The fanboy in me wants to get it. It's the Falcon how can I not. But my head is wondering if I will really display it and put my figures in it. I already have a display set up planned out; this just throws a kink in it. But still how awesome to recreate one of the iconic shots from the movie of Han Chewie Obi and Luke in the Falcon cockpit.

Gotta see more pics and price to decide.

Wow, I remember not long ago dismissing the idea HT would ever do something as large as an MR cockpit. Very cool and looking forward to seeing more but probably something I'd have to pass on because of space. I loved my Cantina environment, too, but actually finding room for it to display nicely is a challenge, which is part of why I sold it off. Also, having a display with all the figures backs to me seems like it's defeating the purpose of displaying them. Really neat, though, and looking forward to a full reveal so we can see all the details. Will be hard to resist all the blinking lights and whatnot. :lol

No way I will be jamming 4 figures I paid a grand for into this so you can barely see the figures.

Easy Pass.

I'm sure the whole thing can be turned around. :) This thing will be so massive I could never even imagine owning it where I currently live. Can't wait to see it though.

maxresdefault.jpg

Half of what's cool about that shot is all the lights on the wall behind them, which you won't be getting. You'd also have to remove the hyperspace jump screen from the front which is a big part of why a lot of people would want to display this.

Half of what's cool about that shot is all the lights on the wall behind them, which you won't be getting. You'd also have to remove the hyperspace jump screen from the front which is a big part of why a lot of people would want to display this.

So then it'll have to go at the center of the dining room table so you can see it from all sides. Problem solved. :lol

Wow, a bold move by HT. I can't wait to see the display at SDCC. And don't forget, it'll double up as a display for TFA figures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So then it'll have to go at the center of the dining room table so you can see it from all sides. Problem solved. :lol
Haha, yep, it almost would take something like that to view properly. :lol Guess it's too early to worry about the logistics of display, anyway. Looking forward to seeing all the details even if it's not the most practical environment for me.

I wouldn't get something like this, but pretty awesome that Hot Toys is doing it at all. A speeder from the first film would be tempting to me.

Damn! There's no way I would be able to get that! :( Just way too big and probably crazy expensive!

Can't wait to see it though so I can cry some more! :monkey2

Back