Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever happened to that 1/6 Landspeeder SS teased? :huh

Nah more like it's parked next to that abandoned Hot Toys '66 Batmobile. :lol

Seeing this anouncement make's me damn sure a 1/6 landspeeder is headed to our collection for sure. There's no way we just get the falcon cockpit and OBI ONE n Luke and Jawa's c-3po just coincidence all at same time.:r2d2line:lsvader getting stoked for comic con now.:yess: i'd bet credits on a landspeeder coming soon. Of course if u are hot toys soon could mean 3 to 4 years.:lol

Did not expect it so soon but knew it was just a matter of time. Gotta say, even if price will be prohibitive (very close to $1000), it will be very tempting especially since i already have a spot for such a large collectible. Also, it could be used as a TFA dio :yess:

This sound cool and the fanboy in my really wants it but I have a feeling that I'll have nowhere to put it :lol

No Way i say 500 tops its a shell with lights and bucket of bolts ha ha... what a piece of junk.:lol so bought ha ha.:lol

Maybe we'll also get a section of the Destroyer where Vader and Ben battle.

A full X-Wing would be too large, so they may opt for a cockit version of that also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have to wait to see the design, but sounds very cool. If it sells well it could lead to 1:6 X-Wing and 1:6 TIE down the road. Now where's the '66 Batmobile?

There will not be a full 1:6 scale x-wing or tie, they would be way too big and you would need a whole room to properly display one to do it justice. A 1:6 scale x-wing would be over 6 feet long and over a 4 foot wing span. I don't think people realize that.

This is epic!! It's gonna cost too haha.
image.jpg

There will not be a full 1:6 scale x-wing or tie, they would be way too big and you would need a whole room to properly display one to do it justice. A 1:6 scale of either of these would be over 4 feet each way. I don't think people realize that.

Well, it's not like the kids can't sleep out in the hallway.:monkey3

I'm kinda suprised i missed the easter egg clue with han solo release with headset so now i need to upgrade my sideshow to hot toys qc for both or have 2 displays one in the ship 1 out.

Can't wait to see it, but i won't buy it. Will be 750 - 800. This isn't a hobby anymore. It's taking a morgage for collecting. It's like a lifetime achievement. When you finally own it the worth will go up and up till you reach version 2.0. Hot toys will also do han carbonite. But this time with light and all. I don't want to sell mine but i will need the cash, like a 1000 by then to buy it. What to do? Quit the hobby and get a life. Naw, will buy what i can afford. Spend the rest on my kids and wife. Not in that order btw [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There will not be a full 1:6 scale x-wing or tie, they would be way too big and you would need a whole room to properly display one to do it justice. A 1:6 scale x-wing would be over 6 feet long and over a 4 foot wing span. I don't think people realize that.

Reminds of people asking for a 1:6 scale APC from Aliens - that thing carries an entire squad of armoured soldiers - we're not talking about the batmobile here :lol

Likewise the APU from The Matrix films - people seem to think that was only as big as the Powerloader in Aliens.

Back