Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half of what's cool about that shot is all the lights on the wall behind them, which you won't be getting. You'd also have to remove the hyperspace jump screen from the front which is a big part of why a lot of people would want to display this.

I think it's reasonable to expect that this will have a removable back panel with lights, so you can either view it from the front, seeing the lit-up panels behind the figures, or remove it and view it from the back and have a cardboard "light-speed" backdrop.

I wouldn't get something like this, but pretty awesome that Hot Toys is doing it at all. A speeder from the first film would be tempting to me.

And a Speeder Bike from Return of the Jedi. If they can make the BatPod I'm sure they can make one of those.

I have a hunch you'll be able to display it from the front (and I think this is what is intended in the first place) and you'll have lights and removable the top part of the cockpit/glass panels (don't even think there will be glass just the frame like in the studio scale).

Said they would might be something like a diorama piece for the cockpit a white back. Surprised they're actually doing it rather than a miniature scale Falcon! Cool piece to look at but I can't imagine finding the space to properly display this.

Said they would might be something like a diorama piece for the cockpit a white back. Surprised they're actually doing it rather than a miniature scale Falcon! Cool piece to look at but I can't imagine finding the space to properly display this.

That's my issue... I'd love to have 1/6 SW vehicles and aside from the cost (I'm guessing this will be in the DeLorean range) I just don't have the room to display something like this. I've been able to squeeze Yoda's Hut, Jabba's Throne and a Dewback into the collection; pretty sure if I wanted this and a Landspeeder it would mean seriously rethinking my collection space :lol

oh hot damn this thing will be cool. but like most people said is the price and the storage. I will have to see when it goes into production and po

Have to wait to see the design, but sounds very cool. If it sells well it could lead to 1:6 X-Wing and 1:6 TIE down the road. Now where's the '66 Batmobile?

Knew it. There were way too may hints, also kinda makes sense with that new Han sculpt, more like a pilot flying face. So cool they're actually doing it. Will I get it? VERY LIKELY! How can you resist a dream like this coming true? And yes, meant to be displayed from the front as I recall.

Price: $750 range I would say.

I like the idea of it, but I prefer to display my figures standing with accessories and stuff. I'm sure it'll make a nice display, but I'd rather have Han and Chewie in battle stances than sitting in the Falcon.

That's a good point Ben... I don't think I'd really want to have Han and Chewie (or any other 2-4 figures) dedicated to cockpit display. I guess you could always be nuts and order 2 of each, or put some Sideshow figures in there... but still, kind of crazy when you really think about it :lol

Cool idea but easy pass for me. My wife would kill me for spending that kind of $$$$. But would love to see what HT comes up with.

I think it is awesome they are doing something like this but I have never been much of a vehicle guy. I would rather but some beasts like a Wampa or a giant Rancor!

Oh boy, I could only dream to have this, but with the size and cost it will never happen. It would have been great if they made a couple of gun torrents from the Falcon so you could reinact the scene where Han and Luke are shooting the Tie fighters.

One could put SSC Lando and Hasbro Nien Numb (if it exist) inside the Falcon. lol

No Nien Numb from Hasbro, although there are some custom heads out there. I've had one partially built for awhile now :lol

Are they actually gonna sell this thing or is it just a display, like the Darth Vader entrance diorama ?

It will be a piece they sell... the Tantive IV was never given a label by HT, it was just a backdrop for the figures.

Seriously.... a mockpit? That's crazy!

Not something I would buy but fun to see and gets your head thinking of other possibilities.

Price: $899 (like Hulkbuster)... this will not be priced for the masses.

Back