Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - The Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of awesome stuff coming out in 2012/13, hard to not want to buy everything that looks cool. Kinda on the fence about these two figures, in my opinion, they both have their ups and downs aesthetically. Big fan of the Metal Gear series though, only time will tell if they find a place on my shelf.

Honestly I wonder where does HT source for all these talented scrulptors like K.A Kim and Jung Ju Won, in my opinion The Boss figure is difficult to replicate in 1/6 form especially for her final battle suit but HT managed to do it and it just amazes me.

Wait, is that supposed to be a woman?

Reminds me of

galaxia.jpg

But if the fans are happy, cool.

uh................that's all. congrats to MGS fans :clap

I just came on here to say congrats to the MGS Fans, there been waiting for this these figure for along time now. Hopefully it'll cut down the moaning on the HT Iron Man & Predator threads :D

I don't understand people saying that she looks too manish and such.
It's how she looks in the game.
She's not a "beautiful" woman, and was never designed to be.

3kuDc.jpg

E3-2011-metal-gear-solid-3ds-screens-20110607092303840.jpg

I'd say she's "beautiful". Maybe not "hot" or "gorgeous" but definitely "beautiful". Not at all hideous or anything. She's a tough, battle hardened, soldier lady. Her design was not meant to be attractive. She has gruff features due to her battle hardened life.

Anyway on the topic of looking like the game model, I'd say she does. I look at the figure and see it.

I have a feeling that we'll see a lot of figures of The Boss even after release date (with discounted prices on Ebay). Even though I love the character, I can't see her selling better than any of the Jill Valentine figures.

Preordering Naked Snake for sure. But I allways prefered Volgin over the Boss, so i'll have to pass. That Davy Crocket gives me hopes on a future Volgin release.

Honestly I wonder where does HT source for all these talented scrulptors like K.A Kim and Jung Ju Won, in my opinion The Boss figure is difficult to replicate in 1/6 form especially for her final battle suit but HT managed to do it and it just amazes me.

:goodpost: i love this figure and sculpt look perfectly acceptable.

She's not a "beautiful" woman, and was never designed to be.

3kuDc.jpg

E3-2011-metal-gear-solid-3ds-screens-20110607092303840.jpg

:exactly:

Obvious Trolls are obvious

Looks great to me although I wouldn't be disappointed with a few sculpt tweaks.

I like it loads as it is and can't wait for it, but a tweak wouldn't hurt.

Preordering Naked Snake for sure. But I allways prefered Volgin over the Boss, so i'll have to pass. That Davy Crocket gives me hopes on a future Volgin release.

I'm hoping that once these two release they'll put up Volgin and Ocelot next

Yeah. Her face is pretty masculine. But Snake is a badass so anything else would be too soft for him. :lol

Back