Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - The Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
576170_128743573925455_100003694395176_128434_927067216_n.jpg

My thoughts on the Boss

Think the proportions might look better if the suit was more snug at the waist; which we can all probably futz ourselves. I noticed all my other figures in similar outfits (Black Widow, Jill Battlesuit) have tighter waists giving a better ratio.

576170_128743573925455_100003694395176_128434_927067216_n.jpg

My thoughts on the Boss

Agree on everything but point 1, the articulation in that area is not pointless, this is a figure that many people would pose doing CQC with Big boss and articulation in that area is vital to achieve realistic looking combat poses.

^I don't think he is. He's just usually trolls, but his posts are very entertaining.

doesn't look good enough at this point to warrant a PO. Hoping to see an improved sculpt as the release date gets closer. Wouldn't be surprised if this gets delayed to Q1 2013.

I have waited for both Big Boss and Boss for a long long time so im getting Boss no matter what if there will be done any improvements or not.
But yeah sure improvements can be made and i hope the Jaw will be adjusted,it is alot wider than it's supposed to be.

That's why this picture looks as good as it does; the brighter lighting makes her skin less rugged and tan. The hair, too.
It's probably more because you don't see her face.
I'm not always picky about HT sculpts, but this is one where, to me, they really missed the mark.
No doubt

Forget the 3DS renders. 'The Boss' should look like the in game model.

The_boss.jpg

I bet even you guys who are happy with the head sculpt, wouldn't mind some changes either.

Back