Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - The Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
897267_o.gif

They had a non-specs shot of both of them on the Metal Gear Facebook page. Not at a comp to link right now.

I was so excited for this line. naked snake looks really good but boss is bad. such an ugly looking toy. in the game she had some feminine qualities but here he looks like a man. a transsexual dude with boobies. i also hate the articulation cut too. ugly, ugly figure. no way will I put that on my shelf. so disappoint

will get snake. really hope hot toys makes different variations maybe some grunt enemies to go against snake as well. how coool would exclamation point transparencies be to go above their head. :lol:lol:lol

Remind me why you posted this in the The Boss thread again?

Honestly, I still have yet to pre-order this one figure :lol. I'm actually not sure if I ever will. As much as I try to think positively about this release, the head-sculpt and incorrect body proportions are just holding me back at the moment.

I mean... damn, what the hell happened, Hot Toys? :monkey2

chara_boss.jpg

It was a stupid character to do. I'm sorry it was.

If you're gonna do any figure other than Snake in a MGS line you do Occelot. I'm sorry you just do.

He's not even one of my favorites either.

It was a stupid character to do. I'm sorry it was.

If you're gonna do any figure other than Snake in a MGS line you do Occelot. I'm sorry you just do.

He's not even one of my favorites either.

Look I'm glad you want to make it apparent to us that you have no idea what you are talking about, but please no need to try so hard because it really is incredibly obvious that you, once again, have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm hoping that once these two release they'll put up Volgin and Ocelot next
Either this or EVA and a camo version of Snake.

I don't care which order they get released as long as we get all 4 characters. A Snake Eater line won't be complete without them.

:rotfl:goodpost::rotfl

This fig looks like a transsexual, the game version at least looked female somewhat, this just doesn't

Why do I think that the Transexual description fits perfectly with those giant chest scars? You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'? The boss got a hacked up boob job in the Jungles of Seoul by a drunken child surgeon.

A good figure would be able to speak for itself. It's hard to admit, but the very fact that the hardcore fans have to adamantly defend this figure against everyone (even me to an extent), just proves that it's not catching on with mainstream Hot Toys collectors, who aren't biased toward the MGS series.

Contrary to what everyone else has been saying, The Boss is supposed to be a beautiful woman. I mean, common, Snake never even loved another woman like he loved The Boss (not even Eva). It's just a shame that this figure doesn't reflect her femininity in the least.

Hopefully, Hot Toys can make some adjustments. But, even if they don't, I'll look forward to see what sort of amazing custom elvis1976 has planned for this figure (even if it's not for sale).

Why do I think that the Transexual description fits perfectly with those giant chest scars? You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'? The boss got a hacked up boob job in the Jungles of Seoul by a drunken child surgeon.

She gave birth on the battlefield, after being wounded whilst kicking serious Nazi ass. Not in some seedy South Korean abortion clinic.

Back