Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you talking about all we did was talk about it we've been waiting way too long for it now it's about to be released there's not much to say it's a figure and it doesn't move and it looks awesome that's about it

Sent from the Shell by codec.

:lol I guess so.......

Damn HT, they gave Naked Snake the 3DS facesculpt. It's the only thing that is holding me off to pick him up. This is soo wrong because I wish he would have his PS2 face, it looked handsome. But this... uuuaahh...

Hmmmm this thread is really quite slow, I guess not many people bit on this release which is ashame cause its really a beautiful figure, best snake ever made from what I can tell. Guess alot of fans faded on these and moved on to other stuff, Well if this thread is slow the boss figure is really gonna tank and then its over for soild snake i'm afraid:(

The main issues I have with this figure as hardcore MGS fans as myself is that is not Naked Snake. That's Naked Snake "re imagined" for the new 3ds game. This is Naked Snake:

caloriemate.jpg

And all that talk about HT can't sculpt a PS2 model because it lacks detail is a poor justification on why they didn't do the real Naked Snake. 99% of us either played MGS3 on Ps2/Ps3/Vita/360 and that's the Snake we want. Yes, I have MGS3d but still that's not the Snake to sculpt off from. What gives, Hot Toys?

The main issues I have with this figure as hardcore MGS fans as myself is that is not Naked Snake. That's Naked Snake "re imagined" for the new 3ds game. This is Naked Snake:

caloriemate.jpg

And all that talk about HT can't sculpt a PS2 model because it lacks detail is a poor justification on why they didn't do the real Naked Snake. 99% of us either played MGS3 on Ps2/Ps3/Vita/360 and that's the Snake we want. Yes, I have MGS3d but still that's not the Snake to sculpt off from. What gives, Hot Toys?
:exactly::goodpost::hi5: That's how I see it too.

I do like the PS2 snake better but who are we kidding? This is the best version of Big Boss and there is a chance we will never get another version of him, especially with the PS2 head sculpt. I'm not willing to take the risk, Naked Snake is my favorite character ever. They'll probably focus on either Raiden or Solid Snake next, who knows when and if they will come back to him.

Damn Christmas!! Currently in transit with fedex, won't get it to later this week.

no they don't, admit defeat and move on :peace

He already admitted defeat when his only defense is going after grammar since he cannot refute that he is an idiot for confusing scar tissue with nature skin folds over a skull :lol

I wish HT didn't make the scars on Snakes cheeks so deep. Kinda makes him look like a crack addict with the sunken cheeks. The scars were not really that deep in his face.

I cannot fathom the retardation of this post.

So i just got mine.. his Arms seem to pose just fine. it's his lugs that seem to have a terminal case of The suck. but even then, It still works.

I'm good on Big Boss.

So i just got mine.. his Arms seem to pose just fine. it's his lugs that seem to have a terminal case of The suck. but even then, It still works.

I'm good on Big Boss.

His elbows seem good enough for posing, his wrist joints are completely useless since it's all one solid piece. I didn't even bother with the legs since I pose all my stuff the same way anyway although I may have a CQC battle pose when I get the Boss.

It's a good figure, I just think his beard should be more messy and darker and his hair should be styled differently and longer like the Metal Boss.

I also think they messed up with giving him the wrong M16.

The hair looks great, it just looks to neat and short at the top (perfect for MGS1 Snake) in comparison to the back, which is way to close to his ears imo

Your still partially retarded to confuse scars with cheekbones , your grammar policing doesn't hide that :peace

I think you guys are being abit too harsh, Kotaku made the same mistake. My guess is he isn't a MetalGear fanboy like us

The hair looks great, it just looks to neat and short at the top (perfect for MGS1 Snake) in comparison to the back, which is way to close to his ears imo

I think you guys are being abit too harsh, Kotaku made the same mistake. My guess is he isn't a MetalGear fanboy like us

Only got harsh when he had to act like a **** about it.

Back