Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love MGS3 but I'm bitter towards it since it started the Big Boss fetish... ughhh

Really? Do we really need 4 ****ing prequels in a row?

I love mgs3 too but yea I agree to much big boss. kojima backed himself into a corner theirs no story he can tell besides big bosses.

The whole battle over the Boss's will...

At this point who gives a ****. Both sequels had to do with the Boss to some degree and I'm sure Ground Zeroes will be more of the same bull ****.

The whole battle over the Boss's will...

At this point who gives a ****. Both sequels had to do with the Boss to some degree and I'm sure Ground Zeroes will be more of the same bull ****.

It will be wonder if you ever be able to play as Solid Snake ever again.

I wish HT didn't make the scars on Snakes cheeks so deep. Kinda makes him look like a crack addict with the sunken cheeks. The scars were not really that deep in his face.

Hurry up and announce the next MGS figure already, like they did with the battle damage T2.

Funny thing is, this is the only HT figure that I did little review searching after its release, it looks kinda boring. Mine will arrive eventually, but I'm not as exited as other figures. I think something's wrong with me. :(

Hurry up and announce the next MGS figure already, like they did with the battle damage T2.

Funny thing is, this is the only HT figure that I did little review searching after its release, it looks kinda boring. Mine will arrive eventually, but I'm not as exited as other figures. I think something's wrong with me. :(

Yeah, part of the fun of collecting is the build-up to getting a figure, the youtube reviews, the forums, the pics, the re-watching the movie or playing the game again, stuff like that. I'm real happy to have my figure even though its not as highly reviewed or talked about like a batman or ironman figure.

This kinda figure reminds me of blade, no one jumped on it when released and then suddenly it was gone and everyone wanted it, could happen here too, not that it matters.

Last edited:
Those aren't scars, they're wrinkles. Even the RAH Medicom figures had them.

Yeah thats how snake looks, thats just his bone structure of his cheeks, they not only nailed the sculpt it actually looks more detailed than the game. He now looks like a real person as opposed to a pixelated video game caractor.

Last edited:
Disagree. It's one of his most prominent features.

67297.jpg

5f2d68b930f3e19f8303b5850ad4465f.jpg

Hmmmm this thread is really quite slow, I guess not many people bit on this release which is ashame cause its really a beautiful figure, best snake ever made from what I can tell. Guess alot of fans faded on these and moved on to other stuff, Well if this thread is slow the boss figure is really gonna tank and then its over for soild snake i'm afraid:(

Are you talking about all we did was talk about it we've been waiting way too long for it now it's about to be released there's not much to say it's a figure and it doesn't move and it looks awesome that's about it

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Back