1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird. Have them both on pre-order but no delay notice. When are they delayed to?

I also have them both up for preoder and no delay notice yet. Really want Cap, pictures are looking great.

Ironic that when I first saw this figure, I thought it was an easy pass.

Went ahead and just Preordered it. :lol
I do think so far, this is the coolest looking Cap.

I have a few figures on preorder and between JL and IW preorders, I haven't received an early release or delay email from SS. Any news on this? People getting SS notices of any kind of news?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Unless SS sent out this email by mistake.

Attachments

• 45AFE0B3-168D-48C3-B7C3-E167793FCAAB.jpg
    45AFE0B3-168D-48C3-B7C3-E167793FCAAB.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 207
I also got the "early" processing notice for 11/8. I guess they forgot about it being delayed a month previously. :lol After getting another delay notice for T'Chaka, I'm not complaining!

I'm guessing they did it this way because it's better than saying 'This is shipping in 2 days, hope you've got the money' rather than the usual 2-3 week notice. Gives people the option instead of making them contact SSC support to push it back if they don't have the cash ready. There must be some kinda of shipping snafu and they don't know when they're going to get certain items.

I'm guessing they did it this way because it's better than saying 'This is shipping in 2 days, hope you've got the money' rather than the usual 2-3 week notice. Gives people the option instead of making them contact SSC support to push it back if they don't have the cash ready. There must be some kinda of shipping snafu and they don't know when they're going to get certain items.

Tariffs have been screwing up shipping for months. Every ship is filled to the max because company's are trying to get as much merchandise over before they hit.

I would hate to be a worker in the Sideshow warehouse right now... it has to be utter chaos, lol.

It's probably easy(From our point of view), to assume that when a new Hot Toys figure is received in the SS warehouse that it's suddenly chaos.
It's *more* likely that working in the SS warehouse is ALWAYS chaos.
You think those people are sitting on their backsides for a month waiting for a new Captain America to arrive?
It will be like the room where they store the ark of the covenant at the end of Raiders, with forklifts blasting around moving stock, and people posting packages all day and night.

I went for the early processing - threw points at Cap to "justify" him, and tryin' to clear the decks for other stuff coming due. Curious about getting this fig in hand.

Back