1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks good but what about other Infinty War figures? Are there any rumours of new releases coming soon? (Like Winter Soldier).

There will probably be new figures for sdcc or the next weekends show in Hong Kong.

Preordered, using some reward points makes me feel better about it. I just can’t resist Cap, might use an unmasked head from another figure on him, not sure looks super cool though.

preordered mine. I got an extra Rogers head I can display it with like the concept art

There will probably be new figures for sdcc or the next weekends show in Hong Kong.

I bet we'll see something from Infinity War. My bet is:

White Wolf/Bucky
Black Order (like... 60% sure they'll be there)

Does the top part of the suit seem more like the Black Panther suit material? Is that why the arm poses seem more dynamic? This is what is making me want the figure...

It kind of looks like the White Sheep Leather suit I wear when I visit kiddos in the hospital... theres a base layer with the sleeves and the "main part" of the suit is a vest.

If so that is an update on the original suits and is highly welcomed.

Does the top part of the suit seem more like the Black Panther suit material? Is that why the arm poses seem more dynamic? This is what is making me want the figure...

It definitely is more of a Spidey/blackpanther/manofsteel type of material up top. Probably have to be careful stretching it out or pinching it in the joints. Even the pants seem to be his infinity war pants based on the texture and pattern.

The figure looks absolutely awesome though and what a cool unexpected source for them to draw from.

It definitely is more of a Spidey/blackpanther/manofsteel type of material up top. Probably have to be careful stretching it out or pinching it in the joints. Even the pants seem to be his infinity war pants based on the texture and pattern.

The figure looks absolutely awesome though and what a cool unexpected source for them to draw from.

I need to get my hands on the book that has the concept art.

I have the CW "behind the scenes" book and there is some neat stuff in there but I wonder if this is going to be like a "line" they produce.

I need to get my hands on the book that has the concept art.

I have the CW "behind the scenes" book and there is some neat stuff in there but I wonder if this is going to be like a "line" they produce.

There was a concept of him with the same top, but wearing green pants oddly enough.

I don't think we'll get a "concept art" line specifically, but they do make it sound like there will be first 10 years line similar to Hasbro. So that's really exciting and full of potential.

There was a concept of him with the same top, but wearing green pants oddly enough.

I don't think we'll get a "concept art" line specifically, but they do make it sound like there will be first 10 years line similar to Hasbro. So that's really exciting and full of potential.

Bring me Ronan and a definitive Tony Stark from IM1!

I bet we'll see something from Infinity War. My bet is:

White Wolf/Bucky
Black Order (like... 60% sure they'll be there)

I’ve heard for sometime that Bucky was the next infinity war figure. But who knows.

I’m looking forward to war machine

If I had a remake/new choice it would be:

1. Thor (first film)
2. Avengers Loki
3. Rona
4. Red Skull
5. Steve Rogers in uniform with unpainted proto shield

I’ve heard for sometime that Bucky was the next infinity war figure. But who knows.

I’m looking forward to war machine

Well, they did hint at Bucky in the IW HT Cap images. So I have some hope. Might be my first War Machine too. I'd like to be able to line up BW, Cap, and Bucky like the movie stills.

Wow, conceptuals really allow them to milk these licenses even more than they have been, the Iron Man series alone has had dozens of conceptuals that can be made over and over. It's gonna get expensive. As for this one I really like it but too much is coming out from other licenses that I'll just have to live vicariously through the rest of the ones whom are ordering.

I’m really liking the tailoring on this figure. And finally, Cap has traps!

I think it's the best so far. I first saw this scrolling through IG and thought it was a custom done with Strike suit Cap and the MOS body. I hope the A4 Cap comes out with these proportions (or better). The traps really help to make it so that Cap doesn't look like he's permanently shrugging.

I only collect movie versions of Marvel figures, but I gotta say...this one does put a smile on my face.

Very tempted to get...must...resist...urge! :gah:

Back