1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, I'm struggling with my "1 figure per character" rule though... I want to see what Avenger's 4 has in store.

Looks great, I'm struggling with my "1 figure per character" rule though... I want to see what Avenger's 4 has in store.

You can keep your “1 figure per character” rule separate from the Marvel Studios/concept art line. :)

I pray HT never does, now that I've commissioned the jacket so yeah ... :rotfl I'm pretty happy with this Cap.

Of course I'd have prefered a TFA Bucky or a skinny Steve but hey ... what are dreams for, right. :dunno

I am so jealous right now I'd give the Hulk a run for his money in GREEN-NESS:lol. Good for you. I sent out feelers re a custom a while back and - well, just wasn't feelin' it re the cost etc. at the time. I still look around for a 1/6 Gerber now and then. For a knife that was apparently second only to a K-bar - seems very popular - dozens of 1/6 knives but never the Gerber Mark II:( :slap

Meanwhile guess Cap is up so gotta check it out :panic:and decide I am so weak and keep prayin' that SDCC brings IW Bucky and Okoye.:pray:

Edit: and...ordered after some angst and a few reward points thrown in. I dunno still - but **** it. Looked the CW book over; and bein' an MCU Evans Cap fan just thought if I didn't get an order in I'd regret it down the road. Still wish I had a second original CW Cap so this one can fill in.

Now bring out IW Bucky *&%$#:impatient::impatient:

This looks much better then I was imagining the pre release rumor of a black and white Cap. Glad to order him. Especially since with rewards I got him free.

This is more a stealth suit then the stealth suit.

And then now doing promo art pieces is how they continue making figures of cap and Thor and iron man even if they are no longer in the films.

Just pre-ordered, CA tax be damned.

"Lad!"

TtXWIy.gif

This looks good but what about other Infinty War figures? Are there any rumours of new releases coming soon? (Like Winter Soldier).

Totally ordered this. I just wish we could have gotten an unmasked head and empty helmet. I guess I could always repaint my AOU helmet.

Back