1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received it today and it's fabulous :thud:

Congrats! Yeah, for a fig I thought I'd feel *tepid* about - he's great to work with and absolutely striking on the shelf. Kinda bummed I missed getting an extra box cheap, was gonna flatten it out and use it as a background - I like the box art too.

Congrats! Yeah, for a fig I thought I'd feel *tepid* about - he's great to work with and absolutely striking on the shelf. Kinda bummed I missed getting an extra box cheap, was gonna flatten it out and use it as a background - I like the box art too.

I haven't been too invested in Captain America as a character and I wasn't too intrigued with the movie designs, or the figures. However, this black, stealthy suit on top of a well executed figure is just too cool. I like the shields it comes with even though I feel I would've liked a die-cast shield a bit better. You're right, I want another Cap now :monkey3

I haven't been too invested in Captain America as a character and I wasn't too intrigued with the movie designs, or the figures. However, this black, stealthy suit on top of a well executed figure is just too cool. I like the shields it comes with even though I feel I would've liked a die-cast shield a bit better. You're right, I want another Cap now :monkey3

LOL. It's like eating M&Ms. No-one eats one M&M. Agree tho HT cheaped out on the shield:(, even tho it looks good. Still, I have a KO diecast shield that looks great, except it's so heavy needs more work to pose.

U R in luck tho with End Game we MIGHT get the best Cap evah.:pray:

Plus maybe HT will do some re-releases.:dunno

Love my Concept Cap...

_20190213_063626.jpg

This concept cap would have made a good uniform for endgame as a sorta stealth suit to go after and stop thanos from getting the stones.

Got mine yesterday, yay! Looks great. Sorry for the crappy pics. Him along with Neon Tech, my other recent addition.
stJQ8Vs.jpg

3p8vqlf.jpg

butk0A4.jpg

r1bCWBy.jpg

Got mine yesterday, yay! Looks great. Sorry for the crappy pics. Him along with Neon Tech, my other recent addition.

D#mn. Great shots IMO. Just when I talked myself out of diecasts (for the moment - gotta a Mark 6 *plastic* re-issue coming). Great figs. Just the 3 - Concept Cap, and the IMs would look amazing on a shelf. If I didn't have the 46 I'd grab this IM for sure.

U need to put up more pics when u are set up.

LOL. It's like eating M&Ms. No-one eats one M&M. Agree tho HT cheaped out on the shield:(, even tho it looks good. Still, I have a KO diecast shield that looks great, except it's so heavy needs more work to pose.

U R in luck tho with End Game we MIGHT get the best Cap evah.:pray:

Plus maybe HT will do some re-releases.:dunno

I've heard EG is Cap's last movie, will we see the end of him?

g8oWJ29.jpg

(The black shield is bada$$, I used a spare cap helmet that came with the Mk. XLVI)

I've heard EG is Cap's last movie, will we see the end of him?

g8oWJ29.jpg

(The black shield is bada$$, I used a spare cap helmet that came with the Mk. XLVI)

Nice effect...the Russos were kinda hinting around that we might not have seen the last of Cap...and no-one really knows for sure. If I had to GUESS it'd be that Cap gives himself to the Soul Stone, and in the comics it's a kind of heaven? and the stone holds the souls/memories of those it collects. Those souls can be communicated with - sort've like T'challa communing w. his ancestors.

E.g. leaving the door open for Gamora to return, and Cap as well. Or not.:dunno

Nice effect...the Russos were kinda hinting around that we might not have seen the last of Cap...and no-one really knows for sure. If I had to GUESS it'd be that Cap gives himself to the Soul Stone, and in the comics it's a kind of heaven? and the stone holds the souls/memories of those it collects. Those souls can be communicated with - sort've like T'challa communing w. his ancestors.

E.g. leaving the door open for Gamora to return, and Cap as well. Or not.:dunno

Thanks!! I like this Cap so much I ordered another :thud: :thud:

J6K21Sx.jpg

BoLytEG.jpg

I wanted to see how a Snake Eyes head would look on this black suit, but couldn't get the neck peg out of Cap's head

Vrwx4AU.jpg

Thanks!! I like this Cap so much I ordered another :thud: :thud:

I'd love to have another - maybe make a Bucky Cap - just can't swing it. I still gotta pay off my Loki PO.

Can't complain tho I have most of the Caps.:ted

Anyone got some nice googles with nightvision ? Would like to see this figure in some kind of splinter cell style. It always reminds me of stealth action.

You don't need the peg out of Cap's head to put Snake Eyes' head on the neck.
It will sit there easily enough.

I was just about to but then I realized I wanted to get a black neck post so it could seem Snake Eyes is fully suited, may have to hunt it down lol

Back