Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread

I want to order that ambassador as soon as possible, i hope the official announcement will be soon!:cool:

Walberg is a very difficult face to sculpt. No company has done it right, have you seen Loading Toys :monkey4
200977201329530.jpg

The Martians absolutely have PERS. There is a dial on the back of their head to turn the eyes. I can't imagine what else it would be used for.

DSCN0314.jpg

DSCN0317.jpg

DSCN0300.jpg

DSCN0306.jpg

DSCN0304.jpg

I think the tongue is stationary
DSCN0310.jpg

hmm I'd like to believe it is a dial but it could easily be a part of the sculpt. It might just be the pictures but I don't really see the seam for where the dial starts and begins, at some parts it looks like it blends in with the rest of the brain. If it is a dial, good stuff, that'd be some fairly complex mechanics when they could just have a part of the face removable and the eyes adjustable by hand.

Just heard from 'Gospel' that these will deffinetly have poseable eyes and jaws... so I guess the tongue might be poseable as well!

I really like these figures a lot. I admit I didn't think I would, but they won me over.

Awesome, awesome news! Thanks for the confirmation on moving eyes and jaws :rock

I'm ridiculously stoked about these :rock

I didn't think I was going to be interested in these at all but they look really good.

I do hope all the people who "have no interest in Mars Attacks... what a waste of a license!!" ...don't snatch up all the figures making them hard to get for those of us who actually wanted them :monkey3

I do hope all the people who "have no interest in Mars Attacks... what a waste of a license!!" ...don't snatch up all the figures making them hard to get for those of us who actually wanted them :monkey3

:lecture:clap:lecture:clap:lecture:clap

I actually hope these things won't come out until early Spring. Just to get me past Christmas. I'm thinking they might be out earlier though.

It would be so awesome if they made some of the human characters. I like what I see so far, this is a very cool license.

I'm doubting if they do the humans. Maybe a Leader and the Spygirl after these, but I don't see them going much farther than that.

movable eyes and jaws eh? yet another few good reasons to get em!

btw any confirmed word on the pricing for these?

i reckon they should be slightly cheaper cos they're smaller than normal human figures after all...

Back