Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread

MarsAttacks.jpg

Ambassasdor looks excellent.

Yes it does!!
I hope the second release is the Leader and Martian Girl...
And the Cosbabies are hilarious!!!...

Ironically enough the cosbabies martian heads are more accurate to the martians in the movie than the actual figures heads. Only add some round big eyes to those cosbabies heads and you got a near perfect martian headsculpt.

Ironically enough the cosbabies martian heads are more accurate to the martians in the movie than the actual figures heads. Only add some round big eyes to those cosbabies heads and you got a near perfect martian headsculpt.

What do you find off about the 1/6 sculpts?

i just got back from comic con and i preordered myself a mars attacks alien soldier then i saw the figures and i hope it was just for the con and they are still working on it but i saw it up close and there is no PERS on it at all the soldier is always looking to the left his eyes are painted i cant seem to be able to post pictures they arent uploading but if anyone goes into my member gallery you can see for yourself the pictures.

they're probably painted without the clear iris but the variations in the pics we've seen make me think its a definite pers. i dont see any other reason why all the pupils would be in different directions in all the pictures so far.

edit: just looked at your pictures. eyes on the soldier are different than the pictures from earlier in the thread. PERS. Also, the eyes look slightly larger in your picture and you can see more accurate coloring on the face sculpt. Movable jaws is also now obvious.

i just got back from comic con and i preordered myself a mars attacks alien soldier then i saw the figures and i hope it was just for the con and they are still working on it but i saw it up close and there is no PERS on it at all the soldier is always looking to the left his eyes are painted i cant seem to be able to post pictures they arent uploading but if anyone goes into my member gallery you can see for yourself the pictures.

cool pics. A bit of a bummer about the eyes. maybe the PERS eyes werent ready for the proto's yet, if not, oh well im still gonna get at least one of these figures. thanks for the pics!

Thanks for the pics, misfit!
BTW: How much are the figures?

Last edited:
Back