Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread

$120? That are currently EUR 84,31!
Hell yeah, I think I'll buy a whole army of martian troopers! :)
2 troopers to cover the Martian Ambasssador + 1 for customizing!

Bear in mind I'm getting these, and I know they're gonna look great whatever.... (and ignoring the small sunken eyes problem)

but I hope they make the cape smaller on the Ambassador! :google:google it's wayyyy too big. Like... huge!!

marsattacks4.jpg

marsattacks3.jpg

$120? Sold.:banana I'm sure I'll pick just one, if the eyes were bigger on the soldier it would be him, but I'm leaning toward the amb. now.

Funny how the movie martians have a sort of cuteness about them.

The figures just look plain evil! :lol

Funny how the movie martians have a sort of cuteness about them.

The figures just look plain evil! :lol

exactly! Unless they're shooting things the martian soldiers always had this anxious/worried/nervous look about them with their eyebrows raised. These figures are in 'shooting' mode I guess.

Depending on the material they're made off I'll probably resculpt one of them for myself to have that look lol. Might fix the 'gills' on the side of the face while I'm at it... there's too much of a gap between them and the head.

...I'll stop now before I get jumped on for being 'picky' :lol :eek:

Great looking figures... and I'd say in that image from HT they went out of their way to illustrate the variations available through eye and jaw movement.

And $119 ain't bad... any exclusives? And when do we get the Hi-Res images off all this stuff?

I want them so badly...

I think they'll look great with Sideshow's Metaluna Mutant :rock

They are just so cool on so many levels!

Wonder how the articulation for the arms and legs will work? The look like solid plastic (non-rubber bodies) but seems odd to have no knee joints on a figure from HT.

Doesn't look like PERS to me, just sculpted eyes.

hmm... they do look sculpted in there don't they. I wonder if HT's image that had all the soldiers looking in different directions was photoshopped.... or maybe you get random eyes in different directions? Information about these can't come soon enough!

I'm already trying to think of ways I can drill them out and replace them with painted balls so I can have them sticking further out :lol I need help :rotfl

Wonder how the articulation for the arms and legs will work? The look like solid plastic (non-rubber bodies) but seems odd to have no knee joints on a figure from HT.

I believe from what you can see both the legs and arms are rubber ........ similar to any rubber body they've produced.

These did turn out great.

Back