Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Mars Attacks! Thread

btw any confirmed word on the pricing for these?

i reckon they should be slightly cheaper cos they're smaller than normal human figures after all...

misfit reckons he pre-ordered them at SDCC for $119 before shipping. Pretty reasonable if you ask me....

Any idea when we'll see the Hi-res and specs for these... seems the Giger Alien images popped up on a different board. Hope these guys aren't too far behind :rock

Any idea when we'll see the Hi-res and specs for these... seems the Giger Alien images popped up on a different board. Hope these guys aren't too far behind :rock

Yeah, I hope we see them soon. Where's wookster when you need him? :lol

Well there was no mention of these in the HT newsletter; I'm somewhat dissappointed :monkey2 Maybe they're waiting till after that Ani-Com in HK to release the official pics? Hope not! I can't wait another week! :lol

Well there was no mention of these in the HT newsletter; I'm somewhat dissappointed :monkey2 Maybe they're waiting till after that Ani-Com in HK to release the official pics? Hope not! I can't wait another week! :lol

yeah i want some nice official pics. you gonna add em to your line up sig? (which is great btw)

I order them. The soldier comes with both ray guns.

I don't think so. I think that's the ambassador without the cloak. Look at the differences in the belt.

Got one of each, will get a 2nd Trooper of ebay at some point, hopefully even cheaper. Now bring on a leader and martian girl.

The more I look at these the more I realize what a great addition they'll be to a 1:6 collection. They have the same appeal that Bean does for me.

Do these use the PERS system for moveable eyes? 360 degree movement?

I stared at them on the showfloor, but no touchy. I can't tell.

Do these use the PERS system for moveable eyes? 360 degree movement?

I stared at them on the showfloor, but no touchy. I can't tell.

Well, PERS isn't actually 360 degrees; but SS's description says "movable eyes" so I guess it's not the same system as PERS - otherwise it would be plastered all over the description!

Back