Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's almost like the Battling Civil War Cap figure they had last time. Minor change and repackage. Not sure if I can resist. It is Luke after all.

It's going to be paired/sold with Speeder Bikes. I have a feeling we'll see the Scout Trooper and Endor Leia in this little mix too. HT isn't going to leave money on the table, remember SSC did a "Darth Vader" version of Anakin Skywalker back then with the Sith Eyes, I wouldn't be shocked if HT did that too.

Is the speeder bike confirmed?

I know there have been mixed reactions to that sculpt, but this is may be my favourite HT Luke (based on proto pics) so far.

Fans should not buy this.....send a message to HT .......not to do this crap in the future.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope but Sideshow could launch a new batch as they did with the E-Web cannon when HT Snowtrooper got revealed.

He mentioned it a couple times like he heard something solid.

I definitely imagine SS would step up and re-release to capitalize instead of letting HT make their own.

Courtesy of Michael Crawford

sdcc2017-sideshow-42.jpg

The expression really works nicely from that angle, especially with the hunched shoulders.

The helmet is so much more accurate than the SSC Rebel Commando one.

Cool that they're doing this, but I can't see myself getting this figure and regular Jedi Luke. Endor Leia is a more likely buy, though the bounty hunter or slave versions would be more ideal representations from Jedi. The sculpt is interesting, but would make most sense paired with a sculpt with a more conventional expression.

Truly don't see why this couldn't have been all included in a one figure release? I can't see myself paying $229 again for a head sculpt a poncho and a hat. I'm passing and using that money to get Endor Leia.

I'm with everyone else that this should have just been a deluxe, but I have to say that the likeness is so strong that it will be hard to resist. I do usually pose in museum poses, the face does force one to do an action post, and then you'll have totally calm and collected Leia next to him? Or maybe Luke gets the speeder bike. Prices on those are gonna go through the roof now.

Looks good but fine with the Jedi version I have on order.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Truly don't see why this couldn't have been all included in a one figure release? I can't see myself paying $229 again for a head sculpt a poncho and a hat. I'm passing and using that money to get Endor Leia.

I guess it's good if someone absolutely did not want Endor parts, or wants to have both figures but could pay less to buy this one and the regular Jedi Luke.

But personally I would've preferred to pay an extra $20 or $30 to get everything in one set.

IF this one brings a non-helmeted option and vest, I'll get this one instead of Jedi Luke.

Unfortunately, I don't think it will. Would undercut the Jedi version. I may just get this version and buy the loose Jedi Luke noggin.

Even though you can't see it and it forces you to want the other Jedi Luke, not including the vest would seem strange to me, HT includes complete outfits and to be accurate, he had the vest on still when he was in Endor gear.

I'm with everyone else that this should have just been a deluxe, but I have to say that the likeness is so strong that it will be hard to resist. I do usually pose in museum poses, the face does force one to do an action post, and then you'll have totally calm and collected Leia next to him? Or maybe Luke gets the speeder bike. Prices on those are gonna go through the roof now.

I can see the Speeder Bike skyrocket now. Unless Hot Toys makes one?

Back