Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks good, and I'm not that salty about it (that it could have been part of a DX is a fair point, though), but this was never a look for Luke that I ever particularly felt that keen to have anyway, so I don't feel too troubled simply passing on this one personally, and I'm more than happy with Jedi Luke.

Leia, on the other hand, always suited this look far better to me, and I do have a fondness for her Endor look far more than I do with Luke, so I'm quite happy to pick her up when the time comes.

The appearance of this version alongside Endor Leia really makes you wonder if HT will do their own speeder bike or if SSC will just reissue theirs. It was interesting that HT didn't do the e-web and they seemed to coordinate with SSC on that (the SSC e-web mysteriously went back on PO months before the HT Snowie was teased, leading some to believe it was in RO.)

SSC should revisit their bike and fix the handlebars for a re-release (they've tweaked aspects of figs like Fett and Bossk for re-release.) I'm still not 100% convinced the SSC bike as a whole is too small as many seem to believe - the handlebars are the obvious thing though, dragging the whole thing down.

The other question with the HT Endor theme - will they do Wicket and another ewok (probably the Chief)? You'd have to think no - too complex with "real" fur and new/varied bodies and even though the PT stole all the bile that people used to have for Ewoks, you'd have to think they are too niche for HT.

The other question with the HT Endor theme - will they do Wicket and another ewok (probably the Chief)? You'd have to think no - too complex with "real" fur and new/varied bodies and even though the PT stole all the bile that people used to have for Ewoks, you'd have to think they are too niche for HT.

I hope they do ewoks! Heck, the rebellion would have never succeeded without them.

you'd have to think they are too niche for HT.

After the Holiday Special Fett and even the Gonk droids (shown last year though not yet released) I doubt that anything is too niche. I could also see the ewoks being popular in asia, they love cutesy things with big eyes.

I hope this means an HT Scout Trooper soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yeah that would be awesome as well. I wish they would have done a Han Solo as well, Luke, Leia and Han in Endor gear would look awesome

I think Lucas probably thought that Harrison would probably look stupid wearing a helmet so Han was the only one ( Chewie aside) that didn't have a helmet or sport camouflage . Even the endor troopers wore helmets [emoji38]

But then again, Harrison was Indy who always wore a hat, go figure

When I see these Luke and Leia versions being revealed, it's so sad because I wonder if we will ever get another Han besides TFA and ANH
Han wears a camo trench coat on Endor for some of the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think the Yoda body could be close to the right size for Wicket, or maybe could be partially used or something. Would need padding obviously. Wicket would be awesome, but you know they'd have to do a two pack or something as people would balk at a $200 Ewok--many people made a lot of noise about Yoda and he's an essential character and came with two heads.

I think the Ewoks would in some ways be easier for Hot Toys to pull off than Chewie (faces seem simpler and less complex than Chewie in terms of the sculpt) but in other ways more difficult (fur patterns like Teebo). Would love to see them try. Wicket also has part of his face covered which could simplify things potentially, but Teebo or Chirpa would be a lot more interesting.

The appearance of this version alongside Endor Leia really makes you wonder if HT will do their own speeder bike or if SSC will just reissue theirs. It was interesting that HT didn't do the e-web and they seemed to coordinate with SSC on that (the SSC e-web mysteriously went back on PO months before the HT Snowie was teased, leading some to believe it was in RO.)

SSC should revisit their bike and fix the handlebars for a re-release (they've tweaked aspects of figs like Fett and Bossk for re-release.) I'm still not 100% convinced the SSC bike as a whole is too small as many seem to believe - the handlebars are the obvious thing though, dragging the whole thing down.

The speeder bike screams sideshow remake. IMO it's very well done and hot toys has plenty of other stuff keeping them busy. It also would give sideshow something star wars to release considering it seems they have been relegated to the sidelines anyway.

I think that at least wicket will be made, but fur will be sculpted. See rocket raccoon V2, I think HT said fur was too problematic at that scale.

I really hope we get Ewoks too. At least a Wicket would be nice but ideally he'd be part of a two pack with the chief or one of the others. I know most people don't like them but I honestly never minded them.

I really hope we get Ewoks too. At least a Wicket would be nice but ideally he'd be part of a two pack with the chief or one of the others. I know most people don't like them but I honestly never minded them.

I like them too. I was the right age, about to turn 3 when ROTJ came out. I could see being 20 and thinking, WTF are these little dudes.

The speeder bike screams sideshow remake. IMO it's very well done and hot toys has plenty of other stuff keeping them busy. It also would give sideshow something star wars to release considering it seems they have been relegated to the sidelines anyway.

I think that at least wicket will be made, but fur will be sculpted. See rocket raccoon V2, I think HT said fur was too problematic at that scale.

That would be disappointing if they were sculpted i want little furry Ewoks!

What size would he be though..bigger than Yoda yet smaller than a human

I like them too. I was the right age, about to turn 3 when ROTJ came out. I could see being 20 and thinking, WTF are these little dudes.

I guess I would like Wicket, Chief what's his name and maybe the Ewok that stole the speeder bike , anyone else :lol

Back