Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I limit myself to one variation of a character per film. But I will be keeping a close eye on Toy Anxiety.

Not digging the expression on this one at all. It'd have to come with some sweet accessories to get me to double dip.

Damn, I want it but I guess it all depends on the release date and how close it is to other stuff. I can't spend $500 on 2 HT Lukes in one month. From the SAME movie.

Wow, this is worse than waiting a year to see this.... now you have two ROTJ Lukes in the same show.

Never thought HT would offer the same figure twice with a minor wardrobe change.

Now will it even come with a bike?

I kind of wish they just did a DX Jedi Luke and just included the cloak and headsculpt.

WHAT!!!! When there is potential for HT to squeeze more money out of you!!!!

66027459.jpg

I know how you feel and feel the same way. I loved and miss :( the whole DX experience!!!

This DX will come with with an exclusive slaughtered Ewok.

(kindly allow for an afterthought delay to add real rooted hair.)

I'm sure it will be tweaked but that expression reminds me of a terrible forced smile............kinda creepy even.
Never would have believed this would have been released on the heels of ROTJ luke......:slap

Expression is great for speeder bike displays. Im glad they're adding some expressions instead of simple blank stares.

This is cool and all but I am not seeing Hamill in that sculpt. Will gladly stick with the regular version.

I think you could probably swap headsculpts with the regular ROTJ Luke if you get them both.

This looks great, but after just pre-ordering the regular version I don't know if I can justify a second one. Especially since it could've been a DX with all the Endor parts included.

Nice figure, but an easy pass for me. Should have just included a swap hair/helmut piece & the poncho with the Jedi Luke or made a DX version like the Jyn figure

They could've included that with the ROTJ Luke and turned it into a DX :mad:

Yeah I posted this sentiment in the ROTJ thread. My guess is this was a DX and they got greedy and split it into two figures.......

I call douchbaggry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With that crazy grin, this is gonna sell a lot fewer units than the Jedi one. Leia/Luke 2-pack would be interesting.

A combo would definitely sit better than another standalone release with a different sculpt & very minor wardrobe additions, but we know better - The Hot Toys machine, it keeps on a-moving...

Back