Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF this one brings a non-helmeted option and vest, I'll get this one instead of Jedi Luke.

Unfortunately, I don't think it will. Would undercut the Jedi version. I may just get this version and buy the loose Jedi Luke noggin.

If they include the handcuffs on this figure like they have on the jedi Luke and if it does have the vest and an unhelmeted sculpt, I would consider getting this over the jedi luke too as I would rather have the endor gear over the jaba palace cloak if i decided to get a rotj luke

Damn these pictures, I was going to skip these, now I'm not sure.

I guess Endor Han is coming out later.

I am a little salty about this. I ordered two of the regular ROTJ Luke's. May have only gotten one if I knew this was coming. Honestly this should have been all included with Luke to begin with. Oh well, Luke's great and glad it is on the table at all.

You know what..if Luke's helmet is non removable , maybe I'll just wait until it's parted out and just get the poncho and HS and just use the Jedi Luke body

Problem solved..money saved :yess:

I hope this means an HT Scout Trooper soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for one too. I'm not really interested in buying Luke or Leia, but seeing the Endor versions of those two gives me hope for a new Scout Trooper.

**** move by HT to not include all the extras in 1 release or a DX like Bespin Luke for an extra $100 or so.

You know what..if Luke's helmet is non removable , maybe I'll just wait until it's parted out and just get the poncho and HS and just use the Jedi Luke body

Guyver Collectibles DX Jedi Luke!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think it looks like he's trying to push a kidney stone or something... Not liking the face sculpt at all.

Those unique parts are going to cost a small fortune. Remember the price of RO Vader gloves and multiply by at least 3...

Pre-ordered the first ROTJ Luke on day one and will pre-order this one on day one also. I would've preferred all the parts in one figure but that's obviously not going to happen.
Love the face sculpt! So happy this is being made! YAY!!
Maybe they'll include the wind blown hair with this one and between the two we can finally recreate the iconic sail barge pose!

You can always track down the sideshow Rebel Endor Trooper helmet and Hasbro Luke poncho from the speeder bike. Will have to wait to see if hair piece is removable on the Jedi version.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-STAR-W...268959?hash=item1a301ba99f:g:EdAAAOSwpP9Y7I8l

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-S...=140647413&hash=item3ade356dea:i:252836146666

Last edited:
Even though you can't see it and it forces you to want the other Jedi Luke, not including the vest would seem strange to me, HT includes complete outfits and to be accurate, he had the vest on still when he was in Endor gear.

Are you sure about that? In one of those pics I could see his belt with the sabre clip on it under the poncho. Didn't he mostly wear the cummerbund with the vest? Except for the hologram scene? I'll have to watch it again but I thought the last time we see the vest is before Endor. Didn't think he had it when he turned himself in. Either way doesn't matter to me I'm so tickled this is coming out! However if they come out with another Jedi Luke from the deleted sand storm scene I'm gonna be ticked off. Gotta draw the line somewhere, lol.

Last edited:
I am a little salty about this. I ordered two of the regular ROTJ Luke's. May have only gotten one if I knew this was coming. Honestly this should have been all included with Luke to begin with. Oh well, Luke's great and glad it is on the table at all.

With a couple ROTJ Lukes to display as Tatooïne and Death Star and this Endor Luke, you have all bases covered.

I kind of wonder if this and Leia will be exclusives of some sort. Maybe not but these looks are basically variants only seen briefly. The fact that Jedi Luke is already announced makes this on top of it seem a bit strange as a standard release but I could see him and Leia being like the Luke and Han Trooper figures. It seems like most of the Star Wars variants are exclusive (Han and Luke in Trooper disguise, Finn in Trooper gear, Jyn in Imperial disguise). These aren't disguises but aren't really the primary looks for either character.

Are you sure about that? In one of those pics I could see his belt with the sabre clip on it under the poncho. Didn't he mostly wear the cummerbund with the vest? Except for the hologram scene? I'll have to watch it again but I thought the last time we see the vest is before Endor. Didn't think he had it when he turned himself in. Either way doesn't matter to me I'm so tickled this is coming out! However if they come out with another Jedi Luke from the deleted sand storm scene I'm gonna be ticked off. Gotta draw the line somewhere, lol.

He has the vest in the Ewok village, I've always seen it as the Imperials cast it aside while searching him when he turns himself in.

I think Lucas probably thought that Harrison would probably look stupid wearing a helmet so Han was the only one ( Chewie aside) that didn't have a helmet or sport camouflage . Even the endor troopers wore helmets :lol

But then again, Harrison was Indy who always wore a hat, go figure

When I see these Luke and Leia versions being revealed, it's so sad because I wonder if we will ever get another Han besides TFA and ANH

Cool that they're doing this, but I can't see myself getting this figure and regular Jedi Luke. Endor Leia is a more likely buy, though the bounty hunter or slave versions would be more ideal representations from Jedi. The sculpt is interesting, but would make most sense paired with a sculpt with a more conventional expression.

Well, the difference between this and Jedi Luke beyond the head is just a poncho, belt and helmet. While the Hoth and Endor Leias may share a headsculpt (mostly) the two outfits are totally distinct, so there's way more value to getting the Endor Leia as an extra fig.

It's funny that HT would seemingly share a Leia headsculpt from ESB to ROTJ because she looks quite different in ROTJ over ESB - older, leaner, even a tad haggard in some shots and the ANH baby fat long gone. For some reason to me her make-up is also more noticeable in ROTJ.

Well, the difference between this and Jedi Luke beyond the head is just a poncho, belt and helmet. While the Hoth and Endor Leias may share a headsculpt (mostly) the two outfits are totally distinct, so there's way more value to getting the Endor Leia as an extra fig.

It's funny that HT would seemingly share a Leia headsculpt from ESB to ROTJ because she looks quite different in ROTJ over ESB - older, leaner, even a tad haggard in some shots and the ANH baby fat long gone. For some reason to me her make-up is also more noticeable in ROTJ.

I loved leia's braided hair Endor look. It was a unique style that still had the presence of Leia but it wasn't exaggerated like the Buns of ANH .

So I hope the endor Leia has either a detachable helmet or extra hair piece

The only reason I want this Luke to have a rremovable helmet is I think this expression would look great on the Jedi Luke especially with the slash saber attachement for Jedi Luke

Back