Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could be mistaken, but don't some figures come with both bases? I swear (well, without checking) that my TFA Luke came with a Rocky mountain type base, which I could never get him positioned on, and a regular base that I eventually moved him to. Unless I used another figures base, but I'm honestly thinking it did come with both

It did.

I could be mistaken, but don't some figures come with both bases? I swear (well, without checking) that my TFA Luke came with a Rocky mountain type base, which I could never get him positioned on, and a regular base that I eventually moved him to. Unless I used another figures base, but I'm honestly thinking it did come with both

That’s because it did, as TonTon mentioned.

I could never get him positioned straight on that Ahch-To dio base either. I was able to find use for it though with the Training Armor Wonder Woman figure, as it complements her perfectly. Perhaps even more so than Luke.

Yeah the gritted teeth don't look so great up close, but it seems to work well enough from a distance (much like the mouth on the previous version), so I think it's something I might be able to live with.

FB_IMG_1544161431025.jpg

I'm glad this is finally getting released, but it also makes me nervous that we didn't hear anything about Endor Leia. :( I wonder if she's still in the works.

Damn it, I can't justify getting this for a helmet, poncho and some new hair/head. Those are the only pieces I want so will have to grab them on the bay or from T.A., this does look really cool but wish they'd just bundled this all in with the DX Jedi Luke from earlier this year.

Damn it, I can't justify getting this for a helmet, poncho and some new hair/head. Those are the only pieces I want so will have to grab them on the bay or from T.A., this does look really cool but wish they'd just bundled this all in with the DX Jedi Luke from earlier this year.

That's the other route I'm considering too, but they'll be sought after and probably add up to $100 or more when all is said and done.

Yeah it might be a very iconic look... but it's still basically just his plain Death Star outfit with a poncho and helmet added on. Which doesn't seem like it would really be worth paying another $240 for.

Not to be that guy - but could mods choose between either this thread or the other for the Endor version?

Bespin Han isn't far behind if Bespin Leia's tease comes to fruition.

Hope so! :pray:

Same here Luke is one of my all-time favorite film characters but I can't justify buying this - especially with so much other stuff coming out. Really thought (and hoped) HT would go deluxe with the Jedi Luke and included the Endor accessories but nope. :( Pity they just release the Endor gear as an accessory pack add-on instead.

Im glad this is up now, and its totally reasonable to be pissed, they should make both releases unique. I also dont like that we still arent getting glove grip hand without the light up arm... I font want to swap arms

Darn, when I guessed $240 I was hoping that would end up being a bit high. I'm sure I'll break down and order one anyway (because it's Endor Luke), but it's still a lot higher than it should be for this.

Darn, when I guessed $240 I was hoping that would end up being a bit high. I'm sure I'll break down and order one anyway (because it's Endor Luke), but it's still a lot higher than it should be for this.

I think it's high enough that people will just bump up to the Deluxe with the extra headsculpt/accessories. I think you'd have to be pretty frugal to go with just the Endor version.

Back