Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a $1000 hulk buster. I guess anything is on the table. Ht has no logic behind releases.
Maybe we will get some of the teases figures someday.

Lol, I'll admit I did have a sarcastic laugh when I saw the Iron Man Hulkbuster thing. I didn't bother to look into it, but more so thought to myself..."wow, that has to be about the 17th Iron Man figure they released"

Another head scratcher today. Deadpool 2 regular version has not even shipped yet, but HT decided to also release the same exact figure in the "Grey Dusty Suit" version. The method they chose to release figures is somewhat mind boggling. Ugh. Oh well, keep hope alive, lol

DP2 is out in HK, I ordered mine through eBay and have had it a few weeks. I don't know why there was a delay on that one.

But yeah either way, I hope we get another OT preorder soon. I might have to sit and pay attention to all the figures I already have!

I think bespin Han will be in the next few months. I also bet bespin lando will be teased with han. We did get a tease for qui gon though with maul, and nothing on him yet (I can wait, personally).
I hope the next preorder is ot. I enjoy some parts of the pt, but don’t need many figures from it.
However, with crait Luke just announced,I think Endor Luke will take a while.

Isn't there over 50 Iron Man figures and variants? They must be sure those things are bankers

Lol, I couldn't give an exact number, but without exaggeration it seems like they show off or release one at least once a month. They just debuted that odd neon looking one not long ago at all, then I see the Hulkbuster V2 or something along those lines. I like Iron Man but I couldn't even attempt at distinguishing the difference of probably the last 5 they released.

Lol, I couldn't give an exact number, but without exaggeration it seems like they show off or release one at least once a month. They just debuted that odd neon looking one not long ago at all, then I see the Hulkbuster V2 or something along those lines. I like Iron Man but I couldn't even attempt at distinguishing the difference of probably the last 5 they released.

There are eight Thor figures and twelve Captain America variants. I just had a quick check on a HT checklist and they list over 70 Iron Man figures and that doesn't include the ones that are just Tony Stark figures or even the gantry sets, War Machine or Iron Monger. I had to check recently as someone on an FB group actually complained about HT releasing SW variants... and he was a Marvel collector!!

There are eight Thor figures and twelve Captain America variants. I just had a quick check on a HT checklist and they list over 70 Iron Man figures and that doesn't include the ones that are just Tony Stark figures or even the gantry sets, War Machine or Iron Monger. I had to check recently as someone on an FB group actually complained about HT releasing SW variants... and he was a Marvel collector!!

Wow, holy God! That number is so ridiculous it seems made up, but I am also sure 100% it's real. I truly can't ever remember a time being in this hobby where there was not a new or soon to be released Iron Man variant. I guess, if nothing else, they must be selling well if they keep churning them out.

Not to beat a dead horse on the Iron Man stuff, but, lol just got an email with not only the Hulkbuster pre-order but then also a pre-order re-release (I think) of Iron Man Mark XLIII. I'm not a star wars snob who needs to bash other collectors, but for the life of me I can't tell any of these Iron Man apart.

i believe there are about 70 Iron Man and armor variants released in the MMS and Diecast series alone. Not my thing even though i could be tempted to pick up a few ones if Star Wars wasn't already hitting my wallet so hard.

One thing though. If i had invested in the Iron Man line from day one, i'd be pretty pissed with Hot Toys starting all over again with Diecast versions three or four years later.

i believe there are about 70 Iron Man and armor variants released in the MMS and Diecast series alone. Not my thing even though i could be tempted to pick up a few ones if Star Wars wasn't already hitting my wallet so hard.

One thing though. If i had invested in the Iron Man line from day one, i'd be pretty pissed with Hot Toys starting all over again with Diecast versions three or four years later.

Id buy a diecast speeder bike though, that would be the only reason i would upgrade on the ssc one!

Endor Luke shown at ShangHai Comic Con at the moment.
Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 8.50.12 pm.jpg

I have no problem with the expression. Looks 1000% better than the sideshow sculpt, which still to my eyes looks nothing like Mark Hamill. So I was glad to see this one still being displayed...now if we could get a pre-order soon, yeah, that would be great Hot Toys..

Just looked at the pics again. I agree, I like the expression. What I don’t like, is the base. I really hope they do a standard base. I have the deluxe chirrut base and I wish I bought the regular. It doesn’t match the other figs well, especially since no baze (insert tears).

I like the dio base. I either use the generic oval bases on my figures or actual dio bases. I don’t like the stylized rectangular shaped octagon bases that HT now uses, nor the interchangeable graphic cards they include.

I could be mistaken, but don't some figures come with both bases? I swear (well, without checking) that my TFA Luke came with a Rocky mountain type base, which I could never get him positioned on, and a regular base that I eventually moved him to. Unless I used another figures base, but I'm honestly thinking it did come with both

Back