Hot Toys- Lost Predator spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got yesterday my Lost Predator brand new and I love it, I really like the colors, look and everything on this one, it's amazing :) .

But the assembly is a nightmare! I think it took me about 3-4 hours from start to finish (with some moments of despair in between), but fortunately I was patient and very careful and was lucky that nothing got damaged. It is now assembled and perfect, I'm really happy with it :) . I had already seen reviews and tutorials, so I was prepared and knew about the hardest parts. Still, one thing is to see a tutorial, the other thing is to do it! It was much harder than I thought it would be.

I have to say that comparing it to Berserker Predator it's clear how greater the Predators by Hot Toys are becoming, the paint on Berserker is superior and a much more solid figure. Up to now I have those 2 plus Royce, which blew me away with the realism and detail, even the damn zippers work! Next will be Falconer in a couple of days, it's on it's way :) .

Just sharing my view and excitement :) . BTW, the Lost Predator box is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! It's going to be on display too.

Congrats on your new Lost Predator! I love the paint scheme and colors on Lost he is one of my favorite Predators to date. I have 2 one stock still in the box my other one is a custom with Guardian armor
looks great on the Lost.

Congrats on your new Lost Predator! I love the paint scheme and colors on Lost he is one of my favorite Predators to date. I have 2 one stock still in the box my other one is a custom with Guardian armor
looks great on the Lost.

Thanks :) . I really love it too. The one with the Guardian armor must look cool too.

My avatar is my Lost Custom. Here are a few pics:

picture.php

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1510&pictureid=17389

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1510&pictureid=17390

Here's my Lost Predator with Berserker and Royce. I still didn't have the time to check out all of Royce's accessories, so he still has stuff which isn't put on him.

EDIT: BTW, I didn't, and won't do the hair drier or hot water mod on Lost's dreads. What I did was the "display stand" mod, lol... which is placing the head on the metal support of his stand while I built him, with the dreads all together to try forcing them to stay in a better position. Not sure if it helped, but I like how he looks :) .

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Why won't you fix the dreads? I've used a hair dryer on all of my HT Preds (besides Mr. Black), and they all look extra pretty now.
It's not like it's very difficult or takes a long time to do...

Why won't you fix the dreads? I've used a hair dryer on all of my HT Preds (besides Mr. Black), and they all look extra pretty now.
It's not like it's very difficult or takes a long time to do...

I prefer not to do it and I actually like it how it is. If I didn't like it this way maybe I would.

I used the hair dryer on my Lost after I placed a band around the dreads first,then heated up the head letting it cool with the band on. If you decide to give it a try just don't hold the dryer in one place too long and it will be fine.

I used the hair dryer on my Lost after I placed a band around the dreads first,then heated up the head letting it cool with the band on. If you decide to give it a try just don't hold the dryer in one place too long and it will be fine.

Thanks for the tip :) , although I really don't want to do it, especially because I love it this way (how it is in the pictures I posted), so there's no interest for me in doing it.

I understand what you mean. I have my Predator 1 displayed and most likely will not be using the hair dryer on it as it looks fine like it is.

It will look a lot better and far more accurate if you do.. :wave

That's a matter of opinion about if it looks better or not. Although I like it both ways I simply prefer how it is right now and I also prefer not to make such a modification. I would do it only if I really disliked it this way.

I understand what you mean. I have my Predator 1 displayed and most likely will not be using the hair dryer on it as it looks fine like it is.

:exactly:

Lost Pred is definately one of the more unique preds. He is the only pred with No wrist blades and no shoulder cannon. That kind of sucks, but that's the way he was in the movie, so I can't complain.

What I don't like about him is the way his eyes sort of bug-out at you. It just looks a little weird. I really like his mask though. It is kind of similar to wolf's mask, and It is one of my favorites.

Lost Pred is definately one of the more unique preds. He is the only pred with No wrist blades and no shoulder cannon. That kind of sucks, but that's the way he was in the movie, so I can't complain.

What I don't like about him is the way his eyes sort of bug-out at you. It just looks a little weird. I really like his mask though. It is kind of similar to wolf's mask, and It is one of my favorites.

I actually like that, it's like he is a more "old-school" hunter and refuses to use the more high tech weapons, since he only has 2 spears and a disc, although the disc is high tech, but it's a slicing weapon anyway. And I don't know, but I really like that idea, it's kind of a more challenging way to hunt and in a way more honorable.

I also really dig his face. I'm not new to collecting, but I'm new to collecting Hot Toys figures, maybe that helps it, but I really love this figure and I'm really proud to have it :) .

I was dusting and my son said I should take pics of my lost custom. Here is some modifications that I did when I first got Losty a few years back. I really wanted to use all the weapons but he had no place to put them, so I took some thin leather strips I got at Michael's and I made a place for his spear on his back and the disk is on his forearm. I think it looks good and it is totally reversible. I have forgotten how cool this figure is. Sorry for the crappy pics, I had to use my phone.

Last edited:
Cool :) , you actually picked my only point of criticism as I think it would be great to have a place to store the disk and the spear, on the figure, out of the box, something like what you did. But it doesn't bother me much, it just would be cooler.

Back