Hot Toys- Lost Predator spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow only 2 pages lol

Well Just bought this with my Partner money for me for xmas :)
Just leaves P2 BD or P2 to get to finish the line up

Got him set up now!!
Gees am glad you don't have to make up the new predators that are coming out this guy was a nightmare!! Still aint got the belt buckled at the back lol

SAM_0043.jpg

Group shot. Just need P2 now :)
SAM_0045.jpg

Ya, the older Preds were a pain to put together and it would take forever. Fortunately, now they come completely assembled out of the box.

predator assembly can TEST and drain your patience...but it sure is FUN. if you rush, you risk breaking an expensive piece.

newer released preds starting with the P1 is straight out of the box, dead give away. :/

Ah my good ol buddy lost. Hes a good pred. At least hes a little different than all the rest. Heres my thoughts on Lost as well as Original Pred 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qbA_R_oGP0

Shameless plug I know but I don't have any pics of him handy.

@Fosing I know what you mean but for me I actually like Berserker(getting him shortly) but I can't get into Falconer and Tracker. I'm honestly thinking Berserker may be the only new pred I get.....unless of course they make a battle damaged original then I'll be all over that :D

^berserker could be my last stop, not if i'll sell him...and this is coming from someone who does not intend to sell any predator, but for keeps. :/
the only thing burning my desire now for preds are the ones i missed out...scar and celtic. sucks to be me right now. :S

I really like the lost, wish I had picked him up earlier in the year when he was only $100-$130 on ebay.

Yeah, the lack of articulation just kills them for me. i'm buying a figure not a statue, or McFailane Inaction statue.
Then you should buy Mr. Black.. His articulation is far better than anything McFarlane related IMO. The pose that mine is in right now didn't take long at all, and looks amazing. The only predator I have trouble posing is Gort.. His hips/pelvic region stick out so freaken far it makes him look all..weird. Borg and Urban have the best poseability of all the HT Preds I own.

Picked up Lost yesterday! :yess:
Amazing figure! He's my 2'nd Predator in my collection, 3'rd if you count Machiko.

Anyways, was wondering if any freaks had modded his dreads to match the prerelease pics and box art. The dreads on mine just flow out to the sides.

Other than that, I'm really happy with this purchase. :)

Heat em up with a hairdryer then grip them like you would your junk. after they cool they should rest more naturally.. repeat if necessary... :wave

Back