HOT TOYS: Lost Predator Predator 2 Poseable Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you would pay $130 to $200 for a repainted P2 with a Gort Bio? And another $130 to $200+ for a repainted P2 with a Ram bio? If so cool. Do you. I think it's stupid and sad personally. If they were discounted.. heavily discounted then yeah, since they're using almost everything from their P2 figure. But imo it's just a quick and easy way to wallet rape you rabid collectors. If you don't mind though.. there's no problem.

Why do you feel the need to put down people's excitement over this? If you dont like it, dont buy it and move on. Its one thing to say you dont want it but another to piss in someone else's cheerios. I think your arrogance is stupid and sad, personally.

Why do you feel the need to put down people's excitement over this? If you dont like it, dont buy it and move on. Its one thing to say you dont want it but another to piss in someone else's cheerios. I think your arrogance is stupid and sad, personally.

lmao.. learn to read. I'm not attempting to put down people's excitement about this. I'm stating my opinion. If that opinion differs from yours, that shouldn't be a problem. Obviously your opinion differs from mine, but the difference is I'm not offended by that. If you say you're buying it I won't post after you and ridicule you. I never would. I stated my opinion. Try using your own advice, if you see my opinion and "don't like it" then "move on".

GordonGekko: Understood, I feel you.

From the teeny weeny preview pic this Pred looks to have a face sculpt that rivals the P2 Elder. Think I'm pretty much in at the moment.....some awesome accessories will seal the deal for me. Can never have too many cool looking Preds.

I dont give a S*#T what Y'all Say!! You alls Know I'm gettin it!!!!:rock At any Cost, I will keep buying Hot Toys Preds, give me some mo'!!!:naughty

From the teeny weeny preview pic this Pred looks to have a face sculpt that rivals the P2 Elder. Think I'm pretty much in at the moment.....some awesome accessories will seal the deal for me. Can never have too many cool looking Preds.

Exactly!!! I want more Man!!!:banghead

i may have missed it if i was already said but wjat site is the info on, i couldn't see it on hot toys site?

hey cool the dog aliens coming out to, sweet!

hey how come sideshow has this info on there site before HTs dos??

Back