HOT TOYS: Lost Predator Predator 2 Poseable Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a bit of a bad decision to make a Lost hunter instead of P1.

I don't care much for the lost hunters at all (other than the Elder).

Skip this one.

Elder just repeat the following while taking deep breaths: "more to collecting than preds, more to collecting than preds..."

Man, with all the other stuff announced and the fact that I have almost every other pred, I'll have to pass on this one. I am a huge Predator fan and I was pumped hoping we'd get P1 this go round. I know this piece has plenty of supporters but I'm a little disappointed. Bring on the P1, HT!

I feel I might have to cancel my Cleaner Wolf exclusive to get this son ufa witch.:monkey2

Pop a Xanax and clam down...That would be a bad move on your part. That exclusive is going to be worth something in the near future. You might be able to get 2 lost hunters for that release. Hang onto your order.

this hasnt even been officially announced has it? if not, then i dont c this coming out for awhile. i mean, we saw pics of dutch and billy before this and they havent even come out yet, so i think it will b awhile before we c this guy, but seriously why no P1 yet?? BS!!

Back